日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 愛麗絲鏡中奇遇記 > 正文

愛麗絲鏡中奇遇記(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:白方王后

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

5 The White Queen

5.白方王后
She caught the shawl as she spoke, and looked around for the owner.
講話的當兒,她抓住了披肩,四處張望,尋找主人。
A moment later the White Queen came running wildly through the wood.
片刻之后,白方王后穿過樹林,飛奔而來。
Alice went to meet her with the shawl.
愛麗絲手拿披肩迎上前去。
'I'm pleased I was able to catch it for you,' Alice said, as she helped the Queen to put on her shawl again.
愛麗絲說:“我很高興能把圍巾抓住。”同時,她給王后重新披上披肩。
'Am I speaking to the White Queen?' she added politely.
她又很有禮貌地補充了一句:“我現在是跟白方王后講話嗎?”
'Yes,' said the Queen, as she pulled helplessly at her shawl.
王后答道:“是的。”同時徒然地拉了拉披肩,
'Oh dear! I don't know what's the matter with my shawl today.
“天哪!我不明白今天我的披肩是怎么回事。
I think it's angry with me.
我想它在生我的氣。
I've pinned it here, and I've pinned it there, but it's just not happy.
我把它別在這兒,又別到那兒,但它就是不滿意。

alice13.jpg

But it can't go straight, you know, if you pin it all on one side,

你如果把披肩別在一邊,它就不可能挺直,這你也清楚。
Alice said, as she gently put it right for her.
愛麗絲說著就輕輕地把披肩給她披好。
And I'm afraid your hair is terribly untidy.
恐怕你頭發也太亂了。
'The hairbrush is lost in it somewhere,' the Queen said unhappily.
王后不高興地說:“梳子不知丟在頭發里的什么地方了。”
Alice carefully took out the brush and pinned up the Queen's hair more tidily.
愛麗絲小心地拿出了梳子,把王后的頭發更整齊地別起來。
'There, you look better now,' she said. 'But really you should have a lady's maid.'
“這樣看起來就好多了。說真的,你應該有一個侍女。”她說。
'I'd be happy to take you,' the Queen said. 'Twopence a week, and jam every other day.'
王后說:“納你做侍女,我會很高興。一周兩便士,再加上隔天吃果醬。”
'I don't want you to employ me,' Alice said, laughing. 'And I don't like jam.'
“我不要你來雇我。再說我也不喜歡吃果醬。”愛麗絲說完,笑了起來。
'It's very good jam,' said the Queen.
王后說:“那是很好的果醬。”
Well, I don't want any today, thank you.
我今天一點也不想要,謝謝了。
'But you can't have jam today,' the Queen said.
王后又說:“但你不可能今天有果醬。
It's jam tomorrow and jam yesterday-but never jam today.
只是明天或昨天有果醬--今天決沒有果醬。”
'It must be “jam today” sometimes,' Alice argued.
愛麗絲爭辯說:“有時肯定會‘今天有果醬’的。”
'No, it isn't,' said the Queen. 'It's jam every other day. Today isn't any other day, you know.'
"不會有的。隔天才有果醬。你明白嗎?今天不是隔天中的任何一天。”王后說。
'I don't understand that,' said Alice, very puzzled.
愛麗絲摸不著頭腦,說:“我真不明白那一套。”
'That's because we live backwards here,' explained the Queen kindly. 'It's always a little difficult at first.'
"那是因為在這兒我們往后過日子。要理解這一點起初總是困難的。”王后很友善地解釋道。
'Live backwards!' Alice repeated, in great surprise. 'I never heard of anybody doing that.'
"往后過日子!”愛麗絲重復了一遍,大吃一驚。“我還從沒有聽說過有人這樣過日子。”
'But there's one very useful thing about it,' the Queen went on, 'you can remember things both ways.'
王后又說:“但這樣有一點很有用處,你就可以用兩種方法記事情了。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
employ [im'plɔi]

想一想再看

雇用,使用

 
puzzled

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;搞糊涂的;茫然的

 
brush [brʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刷子,畫筆
n. 灌木叢
n.

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
untidy [ʌn'taidi]

想一想再看

adj. 不整齊的,懶散的

 
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 說,說話,演說

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 王兴德| 《爱与野蛮》电影| 秀人网 官网门户免费| 小绵羊男星是谁| a级性片| 高岛真一| 狼来了ppt免费下载| 大胆艺术| 果晓丹| 天台的月光| 转正意见评语| 麻豆视频网站免费观看| 人机头像| a级性片| 画心吉他谱| 折叠画| 死神降临| 安多卫视直播在线观看| 六一儿童节对联七字| 苑琼丹三级| 栏目大全| 胃疼呕吐视频实拍| 媚狐传| 不要好舒服| 为奴12年| 雾化吸入ppt课件| 科特·柯本| 鬼娃娃花子| 年轻阿姨的性教育| 美女在线| 美妙天堂第三季| 杨紫和肖战演的电视剧是什么| 男同性恋者| 最后的招待1991| 美丽的坏女人中文字幕| 羞羞的| 红海行动2免费看完整版| 蓝家宝电影| the blues| 张勇手演过的电影| 大奉打更人电视剧在线 |