日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 愛麗絲鏡中奇遇記 > 正文

愛麗絲鏡中奇遇記(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:會說話的花園

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

2 The garden of live flowers

2. 會說話的花園
There was a small hill not far away and Alice decided to walk to it.
不遠處有座小山丘,愛麗絲決定步行到那邊去。
'I shall be able to see the garden better from the top of the hill,'she said.
她說:“站在山頂上,我可以把花園看得清楚些。”
She tried very hard to reach the hill, but it seemed impossible to get to it.
為了到那山去,她做了各種努力,但要到那兒,似乎是不可能的。
She went first this way, then that way, but every time she turned a corner, she found herself back at the house.
她先走這條路,然后走那條路,但每次一拐彎,她發現自己又回到出發前的那所房子。
'I'm not going in again yet,' she told the house crossly.
“我現在還不想進去,”她望著房子,生氣地說。
'I'll have to go back through the looking-glass into the old room and that's the end of all my adventures then!'
“我得再次穿過鏡子,回到那老房間去。那么,我的探險可就全完結了。”
She tried once more, and this time passed a large flowerbed, with a tree growing in the middle.
她又重試了一次。這次她經過了一個大花壇,中間長了一棵樹。
'Oh Tiger-lily,' Alice said to one of the flowers, 'I wish you could talk!'
愛麗絲對其中一株花說:“原來是株卷丹,你能講話該多好!”
'We can talk,' said the Tiger-lily, 'if there is anybody interesting enough to talk to.'
卷丹答道:“我們會講話的,只要是同我們講話的人要有趣味性。”
For a minute Alice was too surprised to speak.
愛麗絲頓時驚異得啞口無言。
Then she said, almost in a whisper, 'And can all the flowers talk?'
然后,她壓低聲音問:“這兒所有的花兒都會講話嗎?”

alice04.png

'As well as you can,' said the Tiger-lily. 'And a lot louder.'

卷丹答道:“不會講得比你差,而且聲音還要洪亮得多。”
'It isn't polite for us to begin, you know,' said the Rose, 'and I was really wondering when you would speak.'
玫瑰說:“我們先開口就失禮了,我很想知道你什么時候愿意講話。”
'But why can you all talk?' Alice said, puzzled.
愛麗絲迷惑不解,問:“但你們怎么都會講話的?
'I've been in many gardens before, and none of the flowers could talk.'
我到過不少花園,花兒都不會講話。”
'Put your hand down and feel the ground,' said the Tiger-lily. 'Then you'll know why.'
卷丹答道:“把手放下來摸摸大地,你就會明白了。”
Alice did so. 'It's very hard,' she said, 'but how does that explain it?'
愛麗絲照辦了,接著說:“地很堅硬,但這能說明什么問題呢?”
'In most gardens,' the Tiger-lily said, 'they make the flowerbeds too soft-so the flowers are always asleep.'
卷丹答道:“大多數花壇地太軟,花兒總是昏昏欲睡。”
This sounded a very good reason to Alice. 'I never thought of that before!' she said.
愛麗絲覺得這倒很有道理,她說:“我從未想到這一點。”
'Do you ever think at all?' asked the Rose, unkindly.
玫瑰不留情面地問了句:“你曾經用腦筋想過?”
'I never saw anybody with a more stupid face,' said a Daisy suddenly.
雛菊也沖出了一句:“這臉蛋是我所看見過的最傻里傻氣的。”
It was the first time it had spoken, and Alice jumped in surprise.
愛麗絲詫異得跳了起來,這是雛菊第一次講話。
'Oh, be quiet!' cried the Tiger-lily. 'What do you Daisies know about the world?'
卷丹叫了聲:“別胡說!你這雛菊對這世界了解多少?”
'Are there any other people in the garden?' Alice asked.
愛麗絲問:“園中還有其他人嗎?”
'There's one other flower that can move around like you,' said the Rose.
玫瑰答道:“還有另外一種花,像你一樣能自由走動。
'She's the same strange shape as you, but she's redder, with more leaves than you have.'
她的外形跟你一樣奇特,但她更紅,比你多些樹葉。”
'She's coming now!' cried another Daisy. 'I can hear her feet-bang, bang, bang, on the ground.'
另一株雛菊喊了起來:“現在她來了!我聽得見她踩在地面上的呯呯的腳步聲。”
Alice looked round quickly, and saw that it was the Red Queen.
愛麗絲馬上看了看周圍,原來是紅方王后。
'She's grown a lot,' Alice thought.
她想:“她長大了不少。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

聯想記憶
whisper ['wispə]

想一想再看

n. 低語,竊竊私語,颯颯的聲音
vi. 低聲

 
puzzled

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;搞糊涂的;茫然的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 猫电影| 色在线播放| a看片| 五谷丰登图片| 大秦帝国第一部免费版| 韩国电影色即是空| 柏欣彤广场舞| 伤残等级1-10标准图| 赖小子| 李采潭全部电影在线观看| 重温经典节目预告| 念亲恩简谱| 质量教育培训的首要内容是() (单选题)| 宋雨导师的真实身世| 欧美gv网站| 因鬼六罪恶六芒星| 浙江卫视今日节目表| 打电话简谱| 漂流者| 98372电影| 电视直播pro| 杨少华简历个人资料简介| 爱情电影网aqdy| 彭丹主演的经典电影| 我的公主| 看美女图片| 2024年计划生育家庭特别扶助| 四三二一| 杨子姗赵又廷演的电影叫什么| 密室逃脱电影| 星河长明免费观看电视剧| 叶子楣代表咋| sarah brightman| 合普诺| 尸家重地演员表| 性的张力短片集| 尹馨演过的三部电影| cctv6电影节目表| 黄色网址视频| 新力量电影在线观看免费| 流浪地球免费观看|