路易莎:我電腦的電量快要耗光了。
Allesandro:Did you bring a spare?
亞利桑德羅:你帶備用的了嗎?
Luisa:It's a rechargeable battery, so instead of replacing it, I need to plug it in, but there are no outlets in here.
路易莎:這是塊可充電電池,我不需要換下,而是充電,但這里沒有接口了。
Allesandro:I don't see one either.
亞利桑德羅:我也沒發現能用的。
Luisa:Forget it. I'll just finish watching the movie on my phone.
路易莎:算了吧。我只是想看完手機里的這部電影。
Oh no, my phone battery is running low, too.
哦,不,我手機也馬上沒電了。
It's a high-capacity battery and is supposed to discharge slowly, giving me a full day of power.
這是塊高容量電池,放電應該很慢才對,能夠保證我整一天的使用。
I don't know what's wrong with it.
我不知道哪里出現問題了。
Allesandro:Do you want to borrow my radio?
亞利桑德羅:需要我借給你收音機嗎?
At least you can listen to music for a while.
至少你可以聽聽音樂。
Luisa:A radio? You mean an old-fashioned radio?
路易莎:一個收音機?你意思是我去聽一臺老式收音機?
Allesandro:Yeah, it uses disposable batteries and I brought plenty.
亞利桑德羅:是的,它用的是一次性電池,而且我帶了很多。
Luisa:No, thanks. I don't think a radio will do me any good.
路易莎:不,謝謝了。我覺得收音機不能幫我。
Maybe there's an emergency generator around here.
這里可能有應急發電機。
I just need enough electricity to finish watching my movie.
我只是需要足夠的電力看完那部電影。
Allesandro:I don't think that will do you any good, and plus, the emergency generator is supposed to be used for emergencies and only in the event of a power failure.
亞利桑德羅:我覺得那樣做對你沒什么益處,而且應急發電機應該是用于緊急狀況電源故障時才能使用。
Luisa:Exactly! What can be more of an emergency than not knowing how a movie ends?
路易莎:沒錯!還有什么比我們不知道電影結局更為緊急的呢?