伯納黛特:為什么你在喃喃自語?
Claude:I'm not. I said, “What's wrong with your hearing?”
克勞德:我沒有。我只是問:“你的聽力怎么了?”
Bernadette:Nothing is wrong with my hearing.
伯納黛特:我的耳朵沒問題。
You just need to speak up.
有什么你就大聲說出來。
Claude:I'm practically shouting.
克勞德:我都大喊大叫了你還是聽不見。
You need to see a doctor about your hearing loss.
你得去找醫生看看你的失聰問題。
Bernadette:I'm not hard of hearing.
伯納黛特:我聽力沒有問題。
It's probably just a buildup of earwax.
可能只是耳垢積累而已。
Claude:This is more serious than earwax.
克勞德:這可比耳垢更嚴重。
Do you hear ringing in your ears?
你聽到在你的耳朵在嗡嗡作響嗎?
Bernadette:Not more than usual.
伯納黛特:沒感覺比平時多些。
Claude:Meaning you usually hear ringing sounds?
克勞德:你平常也是這樣?
Bernadette:Sure, who doesn't?
伯納黛特:當然,誰不是呢?
Claude:Uh, normal people.
克勞德:嗯,正常的人。
Have you been asking people to repeat themselves?
你一直在要求別人也重復他們說的話嗎?
Are you having trouble hearing people when there's a lot of background noise?
有很多背景噪音的時候聽人說話你覺得困難嗎?
Bernadette:Maybe.
伯納黛特:也許吧。
Claude:It might be something as simple as an infection, but it could be more serious, like damage to your eardrum or inner ear if you can't hear sounds at low decibels.
克勞德:可能只是簡單的感染,但可能是更為嚴重,比如如果你聽不到低分貝聲音可能是耳膜或內耳損傷。
Bernadette:I am not getting a hearing aid.
伯納黛特:我可不想戴個助聽器。
Claude:Would you prefer people to yell?
克勞德:那你希望人們大喊大叫?
Bernadette:What?! Smell? You think I smell?
伯納黛特:什么? !有味道?你覺得我聞起來有味道嗎?
Well, that's just rude!
好吧,你恨粗魯!