Selena:Don't look now, but a big group of mothers are coming to this house to give you a piece of their mind.
賽琳娜:現在別東張西望的,但一群大媽正趕來這里給你說理。
Justin:What?! I meant it as a joke. I didn't mean anything by it.
賈斯汀:什么?!我的意思是那就只是個笑話。我沒有特意指什么。
Selena:You'll have to tell that to Sally. She's at the head of the group and she's flanked by Maria and Veronica.
賽琳娜:你得把這情況跟莎莉明明白白講清楚。她是這個小團體的領頭人而且背后有瑪麗亞及維羅妮卡支持。
Justin:Oh no, not them. I'd rather be confronted by anyone but those three.
賈斯汀:噢,不,可不要她們。我寧愿面對其中任何人,千萬別這三人組。
Selena:They're not the only ones. They're backed by a group of at least 15 parents.
賽琳娜:并非只有這3人。至少有15位父母陪伴。
Justin:Maybe some of those on the periphery are just spectators, waiting to see what the rest of the group will do.
賈斯汀:也許有些人只是過來看熱鬧,等著看其他人會做什么。
Selena:Don't count on it. They look determined.
賽琳娜:別指望了。他們看起來意志堅定。
Justin:Who are those in the back?
賈斯汀:后面的始作俑者是誰?
Selena:Those bringing up the rear? I think those are a few fathers with a message of their own.
賽琳娜:后面撐腰的人?我想是幾個人的父親。
Justin:What should I do now?
賈斯汀:那我現在該做些什么呢?
Selena:Start by waving a white flag.
賽琳娜:首先,揮舞著一面白旗。
Justin:And then?
賈斯汀:然后呢?
Selena:Try a sincere apology, with a healthy dose of groveling.
賽琳娜:試著真誠的道歉,記得深鞠躬。