November 11
11月11日
Read it!
讀讀看!
This is the season for colds.
現在是容易感冒的季節。
Susie cares about her health.
蘇希很注意她的健康,
She eats food with vitamin C in it.
她吃含維他命C的食物,
She eats an orange every day.
她每天吃一個柳橙。
Guavas, broccoli and strawberries also have vitamin C in them.
番石榴、青花菜和草莓都富含維他命C在里面。
Carol takes vitamin C. So she doesn't get sick often.
卡蘿則服用維他命C, 所以她不常生病。
Does vitamin C prevent colds? Not all scientists think so.
維他命C能預防感冒嗎? 并非所有的科學家都這么認為。
Conversation A
會話A
Excuse me.
抱歉。
Are you getting sick?
你快生病了嗎?
I don't think so.
我想沒有。
This is the season for colds.
現在是容易感冒的季節。
I know. I'm being careful.
是啊。我很小心,
I don't want to get sick.
我可不想生病。
How are you being careful?
你怎么個小心法?
I'm taking vitamins.
我有服用維他命。
Which ones?
哪些維他命?
I take a lot of vitamin C.
我吃大量的維他命C。
Does that help?
有幫助嗎?
I think so. I don't get sick very often.
我認為有, 我不常生病。
Conversation B
會話B
Lots of people take vitamin C.
很多人服用維他命C。
Do you?
你呢?
No. But I eat foods with vitamin C in them.
沒有。但是我吃含有維他命C的食物。
Like what?
像是什么?
I eat an orange every day.
我每天吃一個柳橙,
And guavas have a lot of vitamin C, too.
還有番石榴也富含維他命C。
So do broccoli and strawberries.
青花菜和草莓也是。
But I can get more vitamin C in a vitamin pill.
但是我可以從維他命錠劑里得到比較多的維他命C。
True. And pills are more convenient.
是啦,而且錠劑比較方便。
Conversation C
會話C
Some scientists say vitamin C prevents colds.
有些科學家說維他命C能預防感冒。
I know. I read about vitamin C in a health magazine.
是啊, 我在一本健康雜志里讀到有關維他命C的報導。
But other scientists say vitamin C may not prevent colds.
但是其他的科學家則說維他命C可能無法預防感冒,
Nobody really knows.
沒有人可以確定。
That's true. But vitamin C can't hurt you!
這話是沒錯, 但是維他命C不會傷害你!
Yes. I feel better when I take vitamin C.
對啊,我有服用維他命C時就覺得比較好。
I feel better when I eat right.
我吃得健康時也覺得比較好。
I feel better when I'm not sick!
我不生病的時候更覺得比較好!