He was an adorable child. lt was a wonderful meeting.
他是個可愛的孩子 那次的碰面很溫馨
They loved it. They enjoyed it.
他們都很愛 都很享受
That was our audition.
那就是我們的試唱
so l'm vety proud of that moment in our life.
那一刻讓我感到很驕傲
There was another world about to open
另外一個世界即將開啟
and he was ready to delve into it.
他早已準備好一腳踏入
When you went to Motown, it was. Everyone was there.
摩城唱片 所有人都在那
lt was like Disneyland.
就像迪斯尼樂園一般
You saw smokey, you saw Mary, you saw Diana Ross.
看到史摩基 瑪莉 黛安娜·羅絲
But everybody was trying to perfect their artistry.
所有人都精益求精
The feeling at Motown was it was a family, a musical family.
摩城就像是個大家族 一個音樂家族
And we all were a part of excellence and greatness, musical greatness.
我們都是這偉大音樂的一分子
And we so were fans of each other's work,
我們也都很欣賞彼此的作品
so that when we saw each other, it was just instant love.
大家一見面就一見如故
We got, 'We knew what you were doing. I heard what you're working on. '
我們知道你的作品 我聽說了你的作品
And it just... We kept pushing each other.
就這樣...一直督促著彼此
When you start working with the best in the business
跟這行的頂尖人士共事
that are teaching you how to dance, how to play this
教你如何跳舞 如何彈奏樂器
and teaching you how to sing this, putting you at the piano,
教你如何唱歌 要你彈鋼琴
vocal coaches, dancing coaches, people who teach you how to talk.
歌唱教練 舞蹈教練 還有人教你怎么說話
When you work with that from the time that you're a young man,
若你自小就接觸這些
you grow up with so much influence.
在這樣的熏陶下長大
so it Wasn't just the fact that Michael Jackson
所以邁克爾·杰克遜的才能 不完全是天生的
was born with so much great talent. He always had it around him.
而是他身邊也一直圍繞著有才華的人