埃米爾:看看這頓自助早餐。
Wow, I've died and gone to heaven!
哇,好像我死后身在天堂一樣!
Tammy:I think I'll just grab some cereal, fruit, and a bagel.
塔米:我想自己只會來點谷物,水果,再來個面包圈。
Emil:What?! How can you pass up this amazing buffet?
埃米爾:什么? !你怎能錯過這頓令人稱奇的自助餐呢?
I'm starting with some bacon, scrambled eggs, and hash browns.
我首先得來點熏肉,炒蛋及薯餅。
Tammy:I don't normally eat a big breakfast.
塔米:我通常早餐不會吃的太豐盛。
If I'm still hungry after this, I'll have some pancakes.
如果之后我還是覺得餓,我會吃些煎餅。
Emil:Pancakes! I'm going to have some pancakes when I'm done with this first round, plus some waffles and French toast.
埃米爾:煎餅!第一輪過后我會來些煎餅,還要再來點華夫餅干及法國吐司。
Tammy:Well, more power to you.
塔米:好吧,隨你的便。
I can't imagine anyone eating more than what's already on your plate.
我無法想象比你吃的還多的人。
Emil:I've only just begun.
埃米爾:我才剛剛開始。
After the pancakes, waffles, and French toast, I think I'll have an omelet and some biscuits and gravy.
煎餅,華夫餅干,法國吐司進肚后,我還要再來點煎蛋卷及餅干和肉湯。
I might even have room for one or two of those doughnuts.
我沒準還有空間能吃1,2個甜甜圈。
Tammy:You're not serious.
塔米:你肯定不是認真的。
Emil:I'm dead serious.
埃米爾:我很認真。
Tammy:You sound like you're planning on staying here all morning.
塔米:聽起來感覺整個上午你都打算呆在這里。
Emil:That's right.
埃米爾:沒錯。
Do you want to meet me back here for the lunch buffet?
你想和我在這里享用午餐自助嗎?