凱蒂:哦,你聞聞。是不是很令人愉悅?
Pepe:Yes, it's pleasant.
佩佩:是的,令人愉悅。
Kitty:Pleasant? It's heavenly.
凱蒂:愉快嗎?好像是天堂般的感覺。
It has a nice fruity scent, not too sweet.
它有一種很棒的水果香甜氣息,但不是很重。
Pepe:If you say so. I don't want to buy anything that has a strong perfume smell. I'm a guy.
佩佩:如果你這么說的話我就不想買任何有很強香水味的東西。我是個男人啊。
Kitty:I know, but you want to exude a sexy scent that captivates the opposite sex, right?
凱蒂:我知道,但是你想散發出吸引異性的那種氣味,對嗎?
Pepe:I'm not sure about that. I just want to smell fresh and clean.
佩佩:我不確定。我只是想聞起來清新干凈。
Kitty:All right, how about this one?
凱蒂:好的,這款怎么樣?
Pepe:Uh, it smells musky.
佩佩:嗯,聞起來有麝香味。
Kitty:Musky is good. Musky is sexy.
凱蒂:麝香很好。麝香聞起來很性感。
Pepe:Not to me. Let's stick with something basic.
佩佩:不是我買。讓我們回歸最基本吧。
I'm buying this one.
我要買這一個。
Kitty:But that one smells like detergent!
凱蒂:但這個聞起來像洗滌劑!
Pepe:Yes, because that's what I'm buying-detergent for my clothes.
佩佩:是的,因為這就是我要的,我買的是衣服用的洗滌劑。
I don't need any fancy scents on my clothes.
我不需要在我的衣服上有任何花哨的味道。
Kitty:Have it your way, but you're missing out on a chance to lure women with your scent.
凱蒂:隨你便吧,但是你錯過吸引女性的良機。
Pepe:I'll pass up that chance, thank you very much.
佩佩:我放棄這個機會,非常感謝。
If I follow your advice and buy this perfume-smelling detergent, women will definitely get the wrong idea about me!
如果我聽你的建議,買這款聞起來像洗滌劑的香水,女性肯定滿腦子都會誤解我!