瓊恩:等等!你忘了遮陽帽。
Wally:I'm not wearing that hat. It looks ridiculous on me.
沃利:我才不戴那帽子。那看起來讓我顯得很可笑。
June:It'll protect you from the sun's rays.
瓊恩:但它會保護你免受太陽輻射。
You're too fair to be outdoors for long without protection.
長時間在戶外沒有保護的話你會很危險的。
You don't want to get another sunburn.
你肯定不想再被曬傷。
Wally:I'm wearing sunscreen. I'll be fine.
沃利:我在涂抹防曬霜。我會很好的。
June:This ChapStick has an SPF of 100. You'll need that, too.
瓊恩:這款無色唇膏的防曬指數為100。你也需要的。
Wally:All right. Anything else?
沃利:好的。還有別的東西嗎?
June:Yes, these sunglasses will protect your eyes from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays.
瓊恩:恩,這副太陽鏡會保護你眼睛免受太陽的有害紫外線侵擾。
Wally:Okay, I'm leaving now.
沃利:好吧,我現在要走了。
I'm surprised you didn't get me some protective clothing.
你沒讓我穿些防護服,我感到很驚訝。
My arms and legs are exposed.
我的胳膊和腿可都是暴露在外。
June:I'm glad you reminded me. Here's a sun cape.
瓊恩:我很高興你提醒我。這里有一個遮陽披肩。
It's made of a breathable fabric.
它是由透氣織物組成。
Make sure you wear it every minute you're outside. Promise?
確保你分分鐘穿在外面。能答應嗎?
Wally:sigh
沃利:唉。