Hi!
好!
Could we get two cappuccinos please?
請給我們拿兩杯卡布奇諾好嗎?
Ok...sit down and I’ll bring them over to you.
好的,請坐,馬上給您拿去。
Cheers...
謝謝。
So, listen, I had a word with the IT department about that job that I’d mentioned, and they’d like you to come in for a chat sometime...
聽著,就是我跟你提到過的那個工作,我和IT部門談了談,他們希望你能過去談一談。
A “chat”?
談一談?
Well, yeah, you know, not really a formal interview, just...well...like, a chat, so they can get to know you, and see what you’re like, and stuff...
是的,并不是正式的面試,就像是一次交談,這樣他們就能了解你,了解你怎么樣。
But there’s no real job on offer...
但是這并不是真正的工作邀請。
Well, no, perhaps not as yet, not exactly...
準確來說,目前還不是。
Hmmm, I’m not sure.
我不知道去不去。
Go on! What have you got to lose?
去吧,你又不會損失什么?
I guess you’re right...
我想你是對的。
And it’s a good company to work for...lots of prospects...great bonuses! And you get to work with me!
公司很好,光明的前景,獎金也很誘人!你能和我一起工作!
OK, when can I come in?
我什么時候能去?
Hi Hi!
你好!你好!
Tomorrow I guess...
我想應該是明天。
Tomorrow what? What are you two planning in secret?
明天干什么?你們倆在秘密計劃什么呢?
Olivia, you are so nosey! You always have to know everything about everyone else....
奧利維亞,你真是太討厭了!你總是想知道所有人的所有事情。
Just natural curiosity...
只是出于好奇而已。
Harry’s coming to work with me!
哈利將要和我一起上班!
That’s great!
太好了!
Hang on, hang on...it’s not definite yet...
等等,還沒有確定。
I’m sure you’ll get the job! Well done!
我想你一定能擁有這份工作,干得好!
Slow down, will you!
慢著!
That means you’ll be too busy to do my website for me...
你是說你就沒有時間為我做網站了。
I’m sure I can squeeze you in...
我想我能擠出時間。
I wouldn’t want to overwork you!
我不想讓你超負荷工作!
We’ll see, eh?
等著看吧。
OK, but don’t lose any sleep over it.
好的,但是不要缺覺啊。
Hi Sarah!
你好,撒拉!
How’s the flat-hunting going?
房子找的怎么樣了?
Oooooppphhhh....I’m exhausted. I’ve been going round the city all day, looking at flats.
哦,太累人了,我今天在城里找了一天。
And no success?
沒有找到?
No success at all.
沒有。
What’s the problem?
什么原因?
They’re all too small, or too dark, or too far away, or too expensive, or there are weird flatmates...
房子太小了,或是太暗,或是太遠,或是太貴,或是室友太古怪。
You’ll have to compromise at some point....
你不得不在某些方面妥協一下。
Yeah, I guess so, but I don’t want to live in a complete dump, and it seems that I can’t afford much more.
我想也是,但是我不想住在完全潮濕,似乎我沒錢支付太貴的房子。
Hello all!
大家好!
Hi Fadi!
你好,法帝!
How’s it going mate?
事情怎么樣了?
I’m fine here, but why are you lot all looking so glum?
我很好,但是為什么你們都那么愁眉苦臉?
Sarah still can’t find a place to live.
撒拉還沒有找到住的地方。
Olivia’s fed up because I can’t do her website for her!
奧利維亞不耐煩了,因為我無法給她做網站了!
Harry’s not enthusiastic about working with me!
哈利對于和我一起工作沒有興趣!
Great...Well, I’lll just have to try and solve all your problems, then, won’t I?
那么,我將嘗試著為你們解決所有問題!
譯文屬可可英語原創,未經允許,不得轉載。