Hi there Harry!
你好,哈利!
Hello Olivia. How’s it going?
你好,奧利維亞,怎么樣?
Not bad...what are you reading?
不賴,你在讀什么?
Just checking the jobs page of the local newspaper...
只是在看當地報紙的求職版面
More? I thought you already had too many job offers to choose from...
你還需要工作?我還以為你已經有許多工作邀請了。
Well, I have...but there’s no harm in looking, is there?
我是有,但是看看也無妨,不是嗎?
Suppose not.
我想也是。
You’ve got to know what’s going on...
你想知道怎么樣了。
Keep ahead of the game!
保持領先!
Exactly!
正是!
I think the internet is a better place to look for jobs, though...
我想互聯網是找工作的不錯選擇,盡管。
You’re probably right, but I spend all day sitting in front of computers.
你也許是對的,但是我已經在電腦前坐了一天了。
It’s nice to have a change every now and then. So, Olivia, any more thoughts on what we talked about... your website?
時不時的進行一些改變。那么,奧利維亞,你還有什么想法,你的網站?
Yeah...well...like I said, I’d love you to do it!
是的,就像我說的,我想讓你做這個!
Great,I’d love to do it. Now then, normally, for a job like that, I’d ask about a grand...
很好,我很喜歡做。那么,通常像這樣的工作,我要求1000英鎊。
A grand!
1000英鎊!
What's a “grand”?
什么是“grand”?
A thousand pounds.
1000英鎊。
Phew! That sounds like a lot...
啊! 這聽起來有點。
It is!
是的!
It isn’t really...that’s what these things cost now...if you take into account the work I’ll have to put into it, and all my time...
但是其實不是,現在就只這個價錢,如果你要把我所投入的工作精力和時間考慮進去的話。
Maybe...
也許吧。
But anyway, because we’re friends, I’ll do it for say, seven fifty...?
但是,無論如何我們是朋友,要不750怎么樣?
Seven hundred and fifty...hmm...well...can you let me think about that? I’ll get back to you in a day or two.
750英鎊,你能讓我想一想嗎?我會在1到2天給你回復。
Sure! No probs!
沒問題!
Hi,Hi there!
你好!
Hang on, I’ll just get a coffee and then I’ll be with you......ok, cheers! So, how’s it going?
等等,讓我來杯咖啡,一會我們談,干杯!怎么樣?
Good...fine...not bad!
很好,不錯!
Harry,thought any more about that offer?
哈利,你對工作邀請考慮的怎么樣了?
Sure, yeah... I’m up for it! I’ll do it, no problems.
是的,我愿意干,沒問題。
Great, we really need it. What kind of costs are we looking at?
太好了,我們非常需要。我們會有什么樣的開銷?
Well, the basic package will be fifteen hundred...
基本包裝應該是1萬5千英鎊。
Hmmmm....
嗯。
Then for upgrades and maintenance, well, up to two five...
升級和維護應該是25.
Two thousand five hundred quid?
2500英鎊?
Quid?
Quid?
Pounds.
英鎊。
You don’t come cheap, do you Harry?
哈利,價格可不低啊。
I’m good at my job.
我非常擅長我的工作。
I’ll have to have a word with my uncle...see if I can clear it with him. I’ll get back to you.
我不得不和我的叔叔探討一下,看看他是怎么想的,我會再找你。
Hi there!
你好!
What’s up Sarah?
怎么了,撒拉?
Just had some bad news...
壞消息。
Oh no! What’s the matter?
不!怎么了?
I’ve just been kicked out of my flat!
我從公寓里被轟出來了!
Oh no!
不!
Kicked out?
被趕出來了?
She has to leave...find another place to live...
她不得不找其他地方住。
譯文屬可可英語原創,未經允許,不得轉載。