
How To Ski Powder
粉雪技巧
Powder skiing, it's really the Holy Grail for a lot of recreational skiers.
滑粉雪是很多業余滑雪者的必殺技.
The idea of coming down a perfectly virgin field with snow flying everywhere ,it's a lot of people's dream.
從一個條件完美的原始雪地上滑雪,伴隨著雪花飛揚, 是大多數滑雪者的夢想
But the reality is if you've got a problem coming down a blue run
但事實是如果你在初學者滑道(藍色滑道)出現問題
it's going to be amplified when you're off piste.
在道外滑雪的時候這些問題就會更嚴重
Linking those turns together is really key and not getting too built up physiologically that it's a massively different thing between that and skiing down a piste.
滑雪的時候關鍵是把回轉串聯起來而不單單是肢體動作的幅度增強,這也就是道內滑雪和道外滑雪的最大不同
Good smooth linking of the turns and a positive flow.
平穩的連續動作是串聯了回轉和正流
It's a lot to do with rhythm.
這其中有很多需要聯系才能跟上滑雪步調
Link the turns together with no hesitation.
連續動作的時候不要猶豫
A good pole plant will help you keep the rhythm going.
完美的點仗動作對節奏的把握會有幫助
Remember what we learnt on the piste; no dead spot, no tea break between the turns.
但是謹記,我們在滑雪道上學到的兩點: 無盲區, 回轉的時候無間斷
There is always something happening.
但是總會遇見問題
Relax and enjoy it
要學會放松并享受
The best way to build confidence skiing powder is on the piste after a fresh snowfall.
樹立信心的最好方式就是在下完一場新鮮的雪之后的滑雪道練習滑粉雪
Start linking the turns down the run with no hesitation.
開始把每個回轉迅速得連接起來,不要猶豫
The first few runs will give you a gentle introduction to the feeling of powder.
前幾個小連接會讓你輕微的感受到雪粉揚起的感覺
Above all be confident.
這些都需要樹立自信
If you're in a resort when it snows over night make sure you're on the first lift, as it will soon get tracked out.
如果你在一個度假勝地,晚上下了一整夜的雪,一定要確保你是第一個滑雪的人, 因為很快新鮮的雪道就會被追蹤到
Something to watch out for is trying to throw the skis around far too quickly.
需要注意的是不要試圖滑得太快
You're coming into the turn and you're going to do it all in one big movement.
要不然你會很快就開始轉彎而且在一個大回轉中把所有動作連接起來
If you put too much weight onto that new ski, the downhill ski, in one go it's going to dig in and you're going to feel like you're thrown over the handlebars.
如果你在下山腳上施壓太多, 那只腳將直接挖進雪地里,然后直接被甩過手把
It's got to start nice and smooth, let the skis point downhill and gradually build up that pressure change, nothing is too fast.
正常應該平穩的開始,讓滑雪板朝著山下然后慢慢改變施重,不要急
Let the skis work through this deeper snow. Get that control.
讓滑雪板穿越更深的雪地, 好好的控制
Keep the distractions to a minimum
盡量保持注意力集中
No rocks, no trees, a nice simple slope ,so you can just focus on what you're doing.
沒有石頭,沒有樹, 一個簡單平穩的坡度會讓你注意力集中在你要做的事情上
Skiing powder feels great but if you can get some of these exercises on the piste, a nice smooth fluid turn, good strong pole plant,
滑雪粉感覺很棒,但是如果你在雪道上多多練習流暢的回轉,點仗動作
that's going to go a long way to help you get some of those turns mastered when the snow's a bit deeper.
當雪深一些的時候, 這些練習會慢慢幫助你掌握這些回轉連貫動作
You'll be amazed once you link some turns together
一旦學會連貫動作, 你會非常驚喜的
how much more self-confidence you have and that's going to go a long way to help you ski off piste.
你越自信,在滑雪道上滑雪慢慢也會得到很大幫助的.注:本文翻譯由en88字幕組完成。