
How To Ski Crud / Tracked Powder
厚野雪
Off piste is a very broad subject.
如何從雪道上下滑是個很寬泛的話題。
What we're gonna look at today is something you're gonna find a lot of fundament.
今天我們要學習的是一些基本的技能。
And that's tracked out powder,stuff that has lots of traffice over it and people skiing down.
這是一種追蹤粉,里面有很多的材料,人們在滑雪的時候可以使用。
It's really important to keep the basic of what you got on the piste.The technique is exactly the same.
記住雪道滑行的基本技能非常重要。相關技能完全相同。
We're gonna look at some tactics to help you to get the solid and good strong body position.
今天,我們將學習一些保持良好身體姿態的技巧。
Quite challenging,but really good fun.
非常刺激,但很嗨。
Everybody's dream is to ski powder.
很多人都夢想體驗"粉雪",
But the reality is when you come off piste,a lot of time,it is gonna be this crud or chopped out snow.
但實際上,當你們從雪道上滑下時,許多情況下會遇到厚雪或細碎的雪。
Each turn,my feel's different.Having a good solid bodyposition is gonna really help.
每次轉彎,我的體驗都不同。要盡量保持好身體姿態,這非常有必要。
And absolutely no hesitation between the turns--as soon as you're ready,go for the next turn.
拐彎之間的反應時間轉瞬即逝,由不得你絲毫猶豫。一旦準備好,就立馬進入下 一個彎道。
Trust the skis,they're gonna cut through these stuff.
充分相信你的滑雪板,借助它們,你們能穿越所有的地形。
My arms in front and a good strong pole plant are helping me link the turns .
手臂前伸,滑雪杖要扎實地扎入雪地,這樣做有助于滑行過程中拐彎之間的連貫。
Once I finished the turn in control,I fully commit to the new turn without any hesitation.
一旦完成好一個拐彎,就要毫不猶豫地進入下一個拐彎。
You're really conscious about how you're standing.
要清晰地意識到自己的站姿。
Keep those arms in front and line yourself up nice and smooth.
雙臂保持前伸,身體保持平衡。
The chest can face towards the tip of bottom ski,
胸部對準滑雪板的前端。
but if you start to loose your inside hand and getting loose,too...too much twisting and losing that balance,
如果你的內臂過于放松,扭曲,就會失去平衡,
you're gonna really struggling the snow.
導致你在雪地里掙扎。
Keep the hands there.Keep yourself lined up.
保持手臂的位置。保持身體水平。
I'm staying in controls that I don't panic at the start of the turn.
控制好身體平衡,就能從容拐彎。
I feel the need to throw the skis around.
我感覺拐彎很容易。
Remember. Smooth, round turns.
記住要平穩,圓滑地拐彎。
It's not about being relaxed and floppy and too loose.
身體不要過于松散。
But if you're really stiff and rigid.
但也不能太緊繃。
Every single bump and rock you're gonna hit is gonna really throw your balance.
否則,雪地上任何一個雪包,巖石都會使你失去平衡。
And that's what's happening.So keep yourself firm , don't go rigid .
保持身體平穩,但不要緊繃。
Skiing various snow like this is excellent practice for your ski in general.
在不同雪況的雪道上滑行有助于你滑雪技術的整體提高。無論是雪道滑行還是粉雪,基本技能都是一樣的。
From piste to powder,it's all about going the basic ride and crud will highlight areas you need to work on.
厚野雪 會使你的滑行區域明顯。
Have faith in skis,even though the snow look really choppy ,they will cut through it .
相信滑雪板,它們能從容滑過那些看似起伏不平的雪面。
Sometimes,the snow might look quite flat but underneath,it could be quite choppy.
有時候,雪面看似平坦,但下面卻凹凸不平。
Keep the position there,relax those legs and let them absorb everything.
要保持住身體姿態,兩腿放松,并讓其承受所有的地形起伏。
There're obstacles down here.Some looking ahead and crossing my run.
雪道下滑的過程中會遇到很多的障礙物,它們橫在眼前。
Knowing where I'm going would give me a lot more time and let me ski the whole slope as a round.
提前預測下滑位置,能使滑行更加順暢。
Keep these tips in mind and you'll find you start to enjoy the crud instead of trying to avoid it.
記住上面這些滑行技巧,你會猛然發現自己愛上厚野雪 ,而不會在滑厚雪時心生畏懼,躲躲閃閃。注:本文翻譯由en88字幕組完成。