Pareparing to Parallel Ski
平行滑行準備
Once you feel happy about committing to that lower ski,
一旦你能夠很舒服把大部分力量轉移至山下板
you might find that top ski wants to come in and be much more parallel.
你就會發現山上板會主動加入并且達到更平行的效果。
Let it happen.
順其自然。
A parallel turn wasn't invented by scientists,
平行轉彎不是科學家發明的,
if you're doing a good snow plough turn and your body position is working for you,
如果你犁式轉彎十分正確,外加你的身體姿勢保持自然
the ski will come in parallel.
這時滑雪板就平行了.
The basics still apply.
基礎依舊適用.
Keeping those hands in front.
保持雙手在體前.
Once you've turned and committed to that downhill ski,
一旦你轉彎并把壓力轉至山下板
you can just feel that ski come and drift in.
你就可以感受到滑雪板的漂移并入。
So I'm going to commit to that right foot and feel the left ski drift in.
所以我將要壓力轉至右腳把,并感受左腳的漂移并入.
Nice and smooth.
漂亮流暢.
Don't force it
不要強求
and once it’s come in parallel
一旦兩者平行
don't stand on to it, stay on the downhill ski.
不要完全直立不變,要把壓力移至山下板。
We want to fully commit and balance on the downhill ski.
我們需要完全把壓力轉移至山下板,并用山下板保持平衡。
If the ski doesn't feel ready to come in,
如果滑雪板沒有準備好并入平行。
don't force it, wait until it feels ready.
不要強求,等它準備好.
If you're having trouble getting that ski to come in parallel
如果你難以使山上板并入平行
don't just keep forcing it, Look at your body position.
不要繼續強轉,注意你的姿勢.
If I twist myself and try to force the turn,
如果我嘗試著扭動身體來強行轉彎
I'm going to pull that uphill ski more onto the edge and it's gonna stick.
我會在山上板邊上多用力.它就會陷下去
And the harder I pull the more it's going to jam into the snow
我越用力,它陷得越深
Keep you body nice and straight,
保持上身姿勢優美筆直,
looking for that next turn
看著下一個轉彎
and it will even help to open that knee
這甚至能幫你打開膝蓋
and let the ski slide in nice and smooth.
讓滑雪板優美流暢地并入.
Feel the weight come off that ski and open the knee.
感受一下壓力從雪板上移開,同時打開膝蓋
It shouldn't feel like something you've got to force,
沒有強求的感覺,
it should happen quite naturally.
很自然地發生了.
I think that was a really good day.
我覺得今天不錯.
Now you should be feeling those skis coming nicely parallel at the end of the turn and much less strain on the legs.
現在,你應該知道在轉彎結束時怎么使滑雪板平行,并且腿部不再那么疲勞。
It's really good for you to get a much longer run and have more time to get those turns working.
如果你能在更長的上坡上練習,花更多的時間去熟悉轉彎技巧,你就能更好地滑雪了.
Next time our focus is going to be on keeping those skis parallel from the beginning to the end of the turn, all the way through,
下一次,我們會著重教大家怎么在整個轉彎過程中保持滑雪板平行,
picking up the speed slightly
稍微加點速
and even finding some steeper terrain.
或是挑一下陡一點的山坡.
注:本文翻譯由en88字幕組完成。