Introduction and equipment
導言和裝備
Welcome to your first study on ski.
歡迎第一次來滑雪
Never ski before,
從來沒有滑過雪嗎
we are gonna take through everything you need to know.
我們會教你全部的必要知識
Firstly, we will have a quick look at equipment
首先我們來介紹下滑雪裝備
to show how to get skis on and off.
演示下如何穿脫雪板
And then, sliding down the hill nicely and gently on a very easy slope.
然后演示下在緩坡慢速滑行
The next thing is the first control: a break of a snow pole.
然后是如何通過犁式控制雪板減速
And finally, put some turns together, so you can control your descent down the slope.
最后把轉彎連起來,好讓你能在下滑時控制速度
It is a gorgeous day. Let’s give it a go.
天氣不錯,讓我們開始吧
First things first. The skis,
先來介紹下雪板
tipped ski, tailed ski.
板頭和板尾
Binding board goes forward nice and simple.
板子很容易向前滑行
Bindings,
固定器
toe binding, heel binding.
腳尖部分 腳跟部分
These things are gonna hold you on the ski.
固定器把你固定在雪板上
And here we go to a ski break.
這里是止滑器
Basically, when you are on a ski that being out of a way,
當你踩在雪板上時 止滑器收起
you do take a tumble that release, break pop down,
當你摔跤雪板脫落的時候 止滑器會釋放
stop the ski sliding down and killing someone.
防止雪板下滑 傷害他人
Underneath, plastic pace, you are gonna slide down by this.
板底 塑料板底是主要的滑行部分
And each side of that, you’ve got a metal edge.
兩側是兩條金屬板刃
If anybody refer to the wooden edge,
如果有人說到“立刃”
they talk about tipping the ski one the side and using that metal edge.
是指橫向傾斜雪板 以利用金屬板刃滑行
All you need to know.
基本上就是這些
The heel binding get two positions: close and open.
固定器腳跟部分有兩個位置 鎖緊和打開
when you in the ski, you’ll be closed to get yourself fixed.
當你踩在雪板上時 固定器鎖緊
You are gonna play the ski to hint the hole in the back,
需要脫下雪板時 需要用雪杖尖頂在固定器的凹陷處
push down firmly, lift the heel, and you’ll up.
用力施壓 然后抬起腳跟 就脫下雪板了
The bare mind, if you do take a tumble. It is a good chance to heel binding.
要記住如果你摔倒雪板脫落的話
It still be closed,
很有可能腳跟固定器仍在鎖緊位置
so you’ll spend less time trying to get the ski on.It is almost closed.
這時候雪鞋是卡不進去固定器的
Push down, open the binding,
需要壓住后固定器使其打開
and you let it go again.
就可以卡進雪鞋了
注:本文翻譯由en8848字幕組完成。