You can't do that without producing some unwanted effects.
你不可能不產生預期外效果
So then the question is,
那么問題就是
what risk are you prepared to take for what benefit.
你愿意為藥物的益處承擔多大的風險
Side effects are not restricted
副作用不僅僅限于
to the dangers written on the back of the packets.
包裝后面寫的那些
For hundreds of thousands of people,
對于成千上萬的人們來說
the thing that set out to be the solution
一開始本是治病良藥
has become the problem itself.
后來卻成為了問題所在
I'm thinking, "Oh, lovely",
我一開始想 "真好"
then I think, "I've got to have my tablets",
后來我想"我必須吃藥"
I just want this uncomfortable feeling to start going, really.
我只想讓這不適的感覺消失 真的
That's all I want it to do.
這就是我想要的
These used to be my best friends.
它們曾是我最好的朋友
They're not now. I hate them.
現在不是了 我很討厭它們
Jo Palmer is addicted to pain killers.
喬·帕姆對止痛藥上癮
It changes your personality totally.
它可以完全改變你的性格
You know ,I hated the person
我很討厭自己用藥后
that was emerging from it and I still do.
變成的那個人 現在也這樣