Las Vegas. Prostitution is the city's biggest open secret.
賭城。賣淫是這個城市最大的公開秘密。
Escort services cater to tourists looking for sex and companions.
伴游公司迎合尋找性愛和游伴的觀光客。
And they have an underground army of promoters to help bring in clients.
他們有大批地下促銷員幫忙攬客。
We hear that a lot of the escort services rely on taxi drivers to bring them customers, clients.
聽說很多伴游公司靠計程車司機攬客。
So...today our producer Darren here is going to be geared up with a hidden camera, and he is going to try and talk to some of these taxi drivers and, uh, you know, see how it all works.
所以,在這里今天我們的制作人戴倫要戴上隱藏式攝影機向幾個計程車司機詢問看他們怎么攬客。
How are you doing? -Hi, pretty good.
你好嗎?嗨,很好。
What's going on? Busy night tonight, huh? -Yes, it's good.
最近怎么樣?今晚生意好吧?-是啊,生意很好
Hey, can I ask you a question? Yes.
可以請教一個問題嗎?沒問題。
Do you know... How I could go about getting a lady?
你知不知道…我要怎么找小姐?
Girls? -Yeah.
小姐?對。
Do you know how to go about getting a lady in this town? -I do.
你知不知道在本地怎么找女人?知道。
You know getting these agencies that can sent you girls about this...straight to your room.
你知道有些公司可以派這種小姐…直接到你房間。
Okay, and the girls...what do they do? Anything?
好的,那這些小姐…都做些什么?什么都做嗎?
They start doing that...like they're doing in a private room at strip clubs. Oh, okay.
她們會…像在脫衣舞廳的私人包廂那樣做。-好的。
But some of them can do more... You know what I mean? Yeah.
不過有的提供更多服務明白嗎?明白。
Escorts, they come to your room, they will work things out.
伴游女郎會到你房間去,跟你談細節。
Is this...a definite for sure thing? That's a definite, umm...(bleep)
這是…百分之百確定的?很確定,百分之百。
Just call this number then...they will ask you for reference number.
只要打這個號碼,他們會問你是誰推薦的。
Just give them that number. -Ok, full services?
你給他們那個號碼就行了。-好的,全套服務?
Yes, you just don't talk... You know what I'm saying? Cause it's nude entrainment to your room.
對,你什么都不要說...你懂我的意思嗎?因為這是到房服務的裸體表演。
What the girl does after...is not the service.
小姐接下來做什么...不是服務的一部分。
Do you know what I mean? Right.
明白我的意思嗎?-明白。
You know what I'm saying?
懂我的意思嗎?