The agency she worked for was in the same building I visited.
她以前的公司就在我去過的那一棟大廈。
If I went in there and I said, look, I'm interested in the escort service, I wanna sign up. I wanna work for you guys, but I don't wanna have sex.
要是我進去跟他們說,聽著,我對伴游服務有興趣,我想加入。我想為你們工作,但我不想從事性交易。
They just might not ever call you. I mean, if they go as far as hiring you, they just won't call you.
他們可能永遠不會給你生意做。如果他們也許請你,但不會打電話找你。
They would just never call me? Yeah.
他們永遠不會打電話給我?不會。
Nobody's gonna pay thousands of dollars for a strip tease, to see a boob or something.
沒有人會花幾千塊看脫衣舞,只為了看女人的胸部什么的。
So, how many calls were you getting a day? I'd say about like 15 calls. I worked until 5 a. m.
你一天接到幾通電話?大概十五通左右。我接客接到早上五點。
I was running crazy, up and down the strip to all these casinos, um, like I started working that much when I, um, met my, my guy.
在賭場大道的各家賭場我跑來跑去,能接到這么多生意是因為。。嗯...遇到我的...我的伙伴。
Pimp, you mean? Yeah.
你是說皮條客?對。
He knew the owner of the escort agency that I, that was part of his sweet talk, so he got me what was called being a priority girl, which was being the top four girls, escorts, to get called out, like, it's like being an Alister.
他認識伴游公司的老板,那是他的甜言蜜語之一,他讓我被排進所謂的優先名單,就是優先接客的四個伴游女郎也,就是所謂的一線小姐。
Why did you stop? It became physical and he was abusive.
你為什么不做了?他開始動粗,而且濫用暴力。
Your pimp? Mmhmm.
你的皮條客?嗯啦。
He almost killed me; he made me think I was going to die...like he grabbed me by my neck and dragged me all the way across the room, and slammed me on the ground, and just kept kicking me and...
他差點要了我的命,我以為我死定了...他一把抓起我的脖子一路拖到房間另一頭,把我摔在地上,不停地踢我...
Why? Because I said, No, because I didn't...he wanted me to go somewhere and I didn't want to go.
為什么?因為我說不要…他要我去一個地方,我不肯去。
How many girls do you know don't have a pimp, and are in the escort service?
你知道伴游公司旗下有多少小姐…沒有跟皮條客?
Umm...I only met, like, two, the whole time.
目前為止我只遇到過兩個。
Out of dozens that you met? Oh yeah, hundreds of girls.
你遇過幾十個伴游女郎吧?對,有幾百個。
Here they are...on the site. So you'll click on one of them.
看看...她們都登在網站上。點選其中一個。
Vice detective, Chris Baughman, works on the Las Vegas vice squad's pimp investigation team.
風化組警探,克利斯?波夫曼任職賭城風化組的皮條客調查小隊。
This file is about a case...
這份檔案里事關一個案件…
The pimp investigation team just closed a case on a man who was trafficking women through highend agencies.
皮條客調查小組剛結束一件案子,調查一個男人透過高級公司販賣女性。
He lured a woman to Las Vegas by promising to get her a job as a dancer. But then, he makes the pitch.
他答應介紹一個女人當舞者藉此引誘她到賭城。不過后來他極力游說。
You can work for me. I'll set you up with dates with, with really nice gentlemen.
你可以替我工作。我會安排你跟好男人約會。
You do whatever they want for money.
你照他們的意思伺候他們來賺錢。
But when you're done with that money, that money all has to come back to me, and then I'll take care of you.
可是拿到錢以后那筆錢必須拿回來給我,那我才能照顧你。
And these dates would go through escort services.
這些約會就通過賭城的伴游公司進行。
Yeah, yeah. Here in the city.
對 就在這地方。
This is the 911 call.
這是那通報案電話。
911
這里是911。
You're fine. I'm not touching you. Come here, listen, listen...I'm sorry, listen, listen, listen...listen, listen...No!
沒事的,我不會碰你。我不會碰你過來,聽我說…對不起,聽我說…聽我說…不要!
Please don't...I haven't come to kill ya, okay? No! Get out!
拜托你別這樣...我不是來殺你的,行嗎?不,出去!
Ok, I'm moving, god damn. I'm not doing nothing to ya.
好,我馬上出去,該死!我不會對你怎么樣。
Where you at, ma'am?
你在哪里?女士?
Hello? Hello? Oh, my. What happened? What happened after this?
喂?喂?怎么樣?后來怎么樣了?
After this, she managed to fight her way out of the apartment and get down the stairs, um, all the way to security.
后來她奮力逃出公寓跑下了樓梯,到了警衛室。
And it was through this 911 call that you came about this case.
你就是從這通報警電話發現這件案子的。
That's how we got this case. That's how we came on to learn about the individual that we work...
就是這樣。我們是這樣才了解到了我們調查的這些女人…
So these are all photos that were posted on actual escort sites. Mmhmm, on escort sites, exactly.
所以這些都是貼在伴游網站上的照片,是伴游網站,沒錯。
But they were actually all working for him. Right.
但其實他才是她們的老板,對。
The money was going to him. Money goes back to him, 100 percent.
錢全部交給他。百分之百交給他。