
So why are the girls doing it? That's, I don't understand that.
那這些女人干嘛這么做?我不明白。
Well, you just heard the 911 tape, right? Why would someone do it?
你剛剛聽過報案的錄音帶,對嗎?為什么有人會這么做?
If he threatened to cut up this girl's face, and she wasn't even working for him, imagine what he's doing to some of the other women.
如果這女孩根本不是他手下的小姐,他就威脅割破她的臉,想想他會怎么對付其他的女人。
Do the escort services themselves know that there are pimps behind these girls?
伴游公司本身知道這些小姐背后有皮條客嗎?
In my experience, they do. They know who the girls' pimps are.
根據我的經驗,他們知道。他們知道小姐的皮條客是誰。
They'll say that we don't know, we don't know anything about that.
他們會說我們不知情,我們對此并不知情。
We make them sign a contract saying that they can't have sex when they go on their dates.
我們和她們簽合約規定她們不能從事性交易。
But they know exactly what's happening.
但他們知道得清清楚楚。
We're on our way to meet with a man who owns an escort service.
我們要去見一個開伴游公司的男人。
He's agreed to meet with us outside of his office at this bar, and he's uh, he said he'd be wearing sunglasses to partially obscure his identity, but that he would tell us how the escort services really work.
他答應在公司外面的酒吧和我們碰面,他說他會戴太陽眼鏡多少隱瞞一下身份,不過他會告訴我們伴游公司如何運作。
I have local politicians here that, you know, use the service. And uh, I want to be as discreet as possible.
我有一些客戶是當地的政客,他們會使用這種服務。我希望盡量謹慎一點。
You know, for me to do this, I'm really going outside the box and I'm going to piss off a lot of people.
你要知道,我這么做,這種越軌行為會惹毛很多人。
So why are you doing this? Why did you agree to talk to us?
那你為什么這么做?為什么答應接受我們訪問?
I think your audience should know the reality of the business.
我認為觀眾應該知道這一行的真相。
What is the reality of the business? -Well, its' not all glamour.
這一行的真相是什么?-不完全是光鮮亮麗的。
Is it a profitable business? -Oh, very profitable.
這一行有賺頭嗎?-很有賺頭。
Modern technology has really increased my business, you know, when somebody wants to see pictures...
現代科技讓我生意做得更大,你知道的,如果有人想看看照片...
I can do a little slideshow. Well, this is what we have on the menu, uh, tonight.
我可以放一段幻燈片。這就是今晚的小姐。
She's beautiful. -Yes, uh, some are really beautiful. And some are not so beautiful.
她很漂亮。-對,有些小姐真的很漂亮。有些就沒那么漂亮。
But the customer can pick and, you know, these are real pictures.
不過顧客可以挑選,這些是真的照片。
She's very popular. Men have these, uh, instinctual drives. Base instincts and they have to be satisfied. Okay?
她很受歡迎。男人有本能的沖動。這些本能必須得到滿足,對吧?
So basically what you're saying is that this is prostitution.
基本上你的意思是這就是賣淫。
There may be things that go on that's none of our business.
發生什么狀況不干我們的事。
Wink-wink. But the girls sign a contract.
說是這么說。但這些小姐簽了合約。
And we do not solicit prostitution period. I cannot emphasize that enough.
我們不教唆賣淫,就這么簡單。我要極力強調這一點。
A lot of people have told us that the majority, the vast majority of these girls are actually working for pimps, through these escort agencies like yours.
很多人跟我們說,絕大多數的伴游女郎背后都有皮條客,通過像你們這樣的伴游公司接客。
Okay, that's um, very true. And I just cannot stand that part of the business.
好,這是千真萬確的。這就是伴游業讓我受不了的地方。
A lot of girls come to work with black eyes for instance.
例如很多小姐帶著瘀青的眼睛接客。
Because they've been beaten by their pimps? -Well, that's the assumption, you know.
因為她們被皮條客打?-我們是這么以為的。
Getting beaten up is very common. There's a lot of drama in the business.
小姐們經常被打。這一行很戲劇化。
But, the unfortunate fact is that they all have men.
不過,不幸的是小姐們都有皮條客。
And I need to make money. So what am I gonna do? I need girls.
我需要賺錢。那我能怎么辦?我需要小姐。
Look at me as a broker of commodities, and the females are a commodity.
就把我當成商品代理,這些小姐是商品。
I'm doing a service. Not only for men that have these desires for entertainment, but for the girls. So, it all works out.
我提供的是服務。不只服務想找樂子的男人,也為這些小姐提供工作。所以運作良好。
A nice little family network.
一個美好的小家庭網絡。