日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > TED演講MP3+字幕 > TED演講之科學篇 > 正文

TED演講(MP3+雙語字幕) 第12期:如何不對世界感到無知(5)

來源:網易 編輯:mike ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Okay, this was good evolutionarily,but now when it comes to the worldview,it is the exact reason why it's upside down.

好吧 這對進化來說是件好事,但是當涉及到世界觀時這恰恰是導致結論顛倒的原因。
The trends that are increasing are instead falling,and the other way around,and in this case, the chimps use our intuition against us,and it becomes our weakness instead of our strength.
有些趨勢在上升而不是下降有些則相反。在這個例子中黑猩猩利用我們的直覺打敗了我們并且這逐漸成為了我們的弱點而不是優勢。
It was supposed to be our strength, wasn't it?
這應該是我們的優勢所在的 不是嗎?
So how do we solve such problems?
那么我們該如何解決這類問題呢?
First, we need to measure it,and then we need to cure it.
首先 我們要進行衡量然后我們再來糾正。
So by measuring it we can understand what is the pattern of ignorance.
這里指的衡量是我們能夠明白造成無知的規律是什么。
We started the pilot last year,and now we're pretty sure that we will encounter
試運行是去年啟動的現在我們很肯定的是在全球范圍內。
A lot of ignorance across the whole world, and the idea is really to scale it up to all domains or dimensions of global development.
我們對許多東西是無知的。我們的想法是將此擴展到關系到全球發展的所有領域或者維度。
such as climate, endangered species, human rights,gender equality, energy, finance.
比如氣候 瀕危物種人權。性別平等,能源,金融。
All different sectors have facts, and there are organizations trying to spread awareness about these facts.
每個行業都會有一些真相并有一些組織正在努力擴大。大眾對于這些真相的認知度。
So I've started actually contacting some of them, like WWF and Amnesty International and UNICEF,and asking them, what are your favorite facts.
所以我聯系了其中的一些像世界自然基金會 國際特赦組織和聯合國兒童基金會。我問他們有哪些你們所熟知的事。
Which you think the public doesn't know?
你認為公眾是不知道的?
Okay, I gather those facts.
好了我收集到了如下事實。
Imagine a long list with, say, 250 facts.
想像一下一張很長的清單,大概列舉了250項。
And then we poll the public and see where they score worst.
然后我們對公眾進行調查由此知道哪些項目得分是最低的。
So we get a shorter list with the terrible results,
然后我們獲得了一個短一點的清單其結果令人震驚。
Like some few examples from Hans,and we have no problem finding these kinds of terrible results.
比如之前漢斯給出的一些例子。我們可以輕而易舉的給出這類令人震驚的結果。
Okay, this little shortlist, what are we going to do with it?
好了,對于這張短一點的清單 我們可以做些什么?
Well, we turn it into a knowledge certificate, a global knowledge certificate,which you can use, if you're a large organization.
我們把它變成了一張知識證書,一張全球知識證書 可供你使用的。如果你是一個大型組織。
A school, a university, or maybe a news agency,to certify yourself as globally knowledgeable.
一所學校 大學 或者新聞通訊社用來驗證你自己具有全球化的知識體系。
Basically meaning, we don't hire people who score like chimpanzees.
本質上來說 我們不會聘用那些得分和黑猩猩一樣高的人。
Of course you shouldn't.
當然你也不應該。
So maybe 10 years from now, if this project succeeds,you will be sitting in an interview having to fill out this crazy global knowledge.
所以也許10年之后如果這個項目獲得成功。你將不得不在面試中寫出這些全球知識。
So now we come to the practical tricks.
現在我們來談談實用的技巧。
How are you going to succeed?
要如何才能做到?
There is, of course, one way,which is to sit down late nights and learn all the facts by heart by reading all these reports.
當然 有一種方法就是你通宵達旦的閱讀各種報告并把所有的知識點都記在心里。
That will never happen, actually.
實際上這是不可能發生的。
Not even Hans thinks that's going to happen.
連漢斯都不會相信這種事情會發生。
People don't have that time.
人們沒那么多時間。
People like shortcuts, and here are the shortcuts.
人們喜歡捷徑,現在捷徑來了。
We need to turn our intuition into strength again.
我們要再次把我們的直覺變成一種優勢。
We need to be able to generalize.
我們要有能力去概括。
So now I'm going to show you some tricks where the misconceptions are turned around into rules of thumb.
現在我會給向家展示一些技巧以此將誤解轉變成為指導意見。
Let's start with the first misconception.
我們從第一個誤解開始。
This is very widespread.
這是一個廣泛流傳的誤解。
Everything is getting worse.
所有的事都在朝更壞的方向發展。
You heard it. You thought it yourself.
你聽說過 你自己也是這么想的。
The other way to think is, most things improve.
從另一個角度想一想 其實大多數事情都在變好。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接見,會見,面試,面談
vt. 接見,采

 
misconception ['miskən'sepʃən]

想一想再看

n. 誤解,錯誤想法

聯想記憶
thumb [θʌm]

想一想再看

n. 拇指
v. 翻閱,示意要求搭車

 
weakness ['wi:knis]

想一想再看

n. 軟弱

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解決,解答

 
spread [spred]

想一想再看

v. 伸展,展開,傳播,散布,鋪開,涂撒
n.

 
widespread ['waidspred]

想一想再看

adj. 分布(或散布)廣的,普遍的

 
global ['gləubəl]

想一想再看

adj. 全球性的,全世界的,球狀的,全局的

聯想記憶
knowledgeable ['nɔlidʒəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 博學的,有見識的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 直播一级片| 密桃成孰时| 金鸳鸯| 天堂av| www.douyin.com/pay| 欧美一级毛片无遮挡| 内蒙古电视台| 安全员c证考试免费题库| 心理健康《微笑的力量》ppt | 《与凤行》演员表| 美女的内裤| 又大又肥又圆的白屁股| disturbia| 砌生猪肉| 天上人间电影| 中国的省份有哪些?| 方言的战争在线观看高清免费完整版| 尤勇个人资料简介简历| 被主人调教| 崔在焕| 邓家佳电影| 《禁忌2》在线观看| 南北腿王| 缉私群英 电视剧| 玛姬·格蕾斯| 程嘉美电影| 七年级下册英语书电子版单词表| 欧美成熟| 离歌吉他谱| 最后的武士| 艳肉观世音性三级| 高规格| 绝不放弃电影免费观看完整版| xxoo电影| 傅青主治闭经特效方| 清风亭全集豫剧全场免费播放| teen porn| 暗潮危机电影完整版在线观看| 刘沙| 抗击 电影| 我们的祖国是花园简谱|