I would just like to say as an African woman
我只是想說作為一個非洲女人
that I believe the diet that we need
我相信我們需要的飲食療養
is really to remove the crazy belief
是拿走那種瘋狂的相信
that there is anything wrong
就是任何事都不對
with a nice backside.
當你有一個很好的背面。
No, I am teasing about that.
不,我只是在開玩笑。
There is nothing wrong with a woman of size.
一個女人的尺寸大小是無關緊要的,
That is what I am trying to say.
那就是我想說的。
Women, celebrate your body, for God's sake.
女人,為你的身體慶祝,為了上帝的緣故。
Stop running around starving.
停止忙不迭地讓自己餓肚子
You are making yourselves and other people miserable.
你在讓自己也讓別人感到很悲慘。
Last answer.
最后的回答。
So we're talking about what's the most popular diet?
好吧我們在談論最流行的飲食療養是什么?
I'm gonna start off by telling y'all that
我要開始告訴你們所有的人
this is my first time here at TED.
這是我在TED的第一次。
I might not be your typical person
也許我不是你們那些典型的人,
you find on this stage.
你可以在臺上發現的。
My dental work not as nice as some people.
我的牙齒整形也不如某些人好。
But I made Sarah Jones promise
但是我讓沙拉.瓊斯保證
she gonna bring me this time,
她這次會帶我來
'cause she didn't bring me before,
因為她以前沒有讓我來,
but you know, I just want to say,
但你知道,我只想說
there's a lot of things more important
有很多事情比
than counting calories,
計算卡路里重要,
and as somebody living on the streets in New York,
像有人住在紐約的街頭,
and getting to come here, hear y'all ideas worth spreading,
或者來到這里,聽聽值得傳播的理念
I want to tell y'all I believe in this idea
我想告訴你們我相信這個主意
that the present is the new future,
現在就是新的未來,
that where you sit, you create everything
你們座的地方,你們創造的事情
that's gonna come, for better or worse.
那會來到,不論好還是壞,
And for me, I think homeless
對我來說,我認為無家可歸
is the wrong word for it anyway.
不管如何是一個錯誤的字
You know, I might not have me no place
你知道,我也許沒有住處
to lay my head at night,
在晚上讓我的頭靠在哪里
but that just makes me houseless.
那只是讓我成為沒有房子的人。
I have me a home. You do too.
但我有自己是我的家。你也是。
Find it and try to find yourself in there.
發現它,并且發現你自己在那里
Make sure you know,
讓自己能夠肯定
it's not just about virtual reality in space.
它不是關于在宇宙空間的完美的存在。
That's wonderful, but it's also about
那是奇妙的,但也在于
the actual reality here on Earth.
真正的現實在地球上。
How are people living today?
人們怎樣度過今天
How can you be part of the solution?
你們如何成為部分的解決方法
Thank y'all for thinking about that
感謝你們想著關于
right now in the present moment
以現在在這個時刻
to influence the future.
來影響未來
I appreciate it. Bye-bye.
我謝謝它。再見
Thank you all very, very much.
非常非常感謝你們
Thank you for trusting me, Chris.
感謝你的信任,克瑞斯。