But if had to give my opinion about meat,
但是如果我告訴你我關于肉的意見,
I think first, the most important thing is to say
我開始以為,想說的最重要的是
that we don't have to have perfect food,
我們不一定需要完美的食物,
but maybe it can also not be poison.
但不可能要有毒的
Maybe we can have some middle ground for that.
也許我們要有一些中間地。
But I will continue to consider this idea,
而我會繼續考慮這個主意,
and I will report back maybe next year.
明年我會在過來匯報。
Next.
下一個。
Next. Next. (Applause)
下一個。下一個(鼓掌)
"Will there ever be a post-racial world?"
“將來會有一個后種族的世界嗎?”
Thank you for having me.
感謝你們讓我來到這里。
My name is Gary Weaselhead. Enjoy that.
我是蓋瑞.維斯海德。喜歡這個名字。
I'm a member of the Blackfeet Nation.
我是黑腳聯合會的成員
I'm also half Lakota, but that is my given name,
我還是半個拉柯塔人,但那是我父母給我的名字,
and no, even though it would have seemed
不,即使它看起來
like an obvious choice,
像一個很明顯的選擇,
no, I did not go into politics.
不,我不會走進政治圈。
Tough crowd.
強勢的人群。
But I always like to just let people know
但是我總是要讓人知道
when they ask about race or those kinds of things,
當他們問起關于種族之類的那些事,
you know, as a member of the First Nations community,
你知道,作為一個第一聯合會社團的成員
you know, I'm probably
你知道,我可能
not your typical guy.
不是那種典型的人
For example, in addition to being an activist,
比如,除了作為一個活動家
I'm also a professional stand-up comedian.
我還是一個職業的上臺的喜劇演員。
And, you know, I'm most popular
而且你知道,我是最受歡迎的那個
on college and university campuses.
在學院和大學的校園里。
You know, whenever they want to do a diversity day,
你知道,不管什么時候他們想做些多樣化的一天
or hey-we're-not-all-white week,
或者是嗨我們不都是白人周的時候
then I'm there. (Laughter)
我就來了。(笑聲)
Do I think there will ever be a post-racial world?
我會認為有不考慮種族的世界嗎?
I think, really, I can't talk about race
我以為,真的,我不能談到種族
without remembering that it is a construct
而不想起它是建立
in certain respects,
在某種尊敬的基礎上,
but also that, you know,
但還有,你知道
until we redress the wrongs of the past,
直到我們糾正了過去的錯誤,
we're going to be turned around.
否則我們會走回頭路。
I don't care if the present is the new future.
我不關心現在是不是一個新的將來。
I think there's a lot of great people here at TED
我以為在TED有很多偉大的人
who are working to address that,
正在為此努力工作,
so with that, if anything I've said today
那么,如果我今天所說的任何事
makes you feel uncomfortable, you're welcome.
讓你感到不舒服的話,那么試試受歡迎的。
I think we have time for one more.
我認為我們還是時間給另一個人
"What's the most popular diet these days?"
“今天最流行的飲食是什么?”
Who's here?
誰在這兒?
Okay, well, I'm just gonna answer this really fast,
行了,好吧,我只是很快地回答這個問題,
as, like, three or four different people.
就像,三到四個人。
I mean really fast.
我會很快。
I'm just gonna let y'all know that, as far as diet is concerned,
我只是讓你們知道,目前飲食療養是受到關注的
if you don't love yourself inside,
如果你不愛你的里面,
there is no diet on this Earth
那在地球上就沒有飲食療養這回事
that is going to make your behind small enough
因為那是讓你的后面變得足夠小
for you to feel good,
以便讓你感覺良好,
so just stop wasting your time.
好吧,就停止浪費你的時間。