kind of thinking about this concept of the future
有點兒想著未來的概念
and that, you know, all around the world
而且那樣,你知道,全世界
parents are kind of telling their small children,
的父母會有時告訴他們的小孩子,
please, you have to eat that, you know,
求求你,你必須吃那個,你知道
I have slaved over a hot 3D printer all day
我已經被流行的3D奴役了一天
so that you can have this meal.
于是,你必須吃這頓飯
You know, that kind of thing.
你知道,這樣的事
And of course now that we have changed, you know,
當然,現在我們已經改變了,你知道,
from the global South, there is this total
從地球的南面,有一個完完全全的
kind of perspective shift that is happening around the --
某種遠景的替換正在發生,環繞全球的-
You can't just say to them,
你不能只是對他們說,
well, there are starving children.
嗯,他們是饑餓的孩子。
Well, it is the future.
好吧,它是將來。
Nobody is starving anymore, thank God.
沒人會再餓肚子了,感謝上帝。
But as you can tell I have kind of that optimism,
但你可以看出來我是那種樂觀的人
and I do hope that we can continue
我確實希望我們能繼續
to kind of 3D print,
那種3D影印,
well, let us just say I like to think that
好吧,讓我們說我只是喜歡那樣想
even in the future we will have the publication,
即使將來我們有了出版作品,
kind of, you know, all the food that's fit to print.
好像是,你知道,所有的食物可以適合影印。
But everybody, please do enjoy that,
但是每個人,請好好享受那個,
and again, I think that you do throw
再一次,我以為你們確實舉辦了
a cracking good party here at TED.
一個了不起的派對在TED。
Thank you. 感謝你。
Next question. (Applause)
下一個問題。(鼓掌)
What has changed? Okay, it's like,
有什么發生了改變?行,就像
I have to think about that.
我不得不想那個。
"What has changed now that women run the world?"
“現在婦女們掌管了世界后,有了那些變化?”
First of all,
首先
I really, like, I just want to say,
我很喜歡,就像,我只是想說,
and my name is Bella,
我的名字是貝拉,
I just want to, like, identify myself,
我只是想,像這樣,確認我自己
that, like, as a feminist,
像一個女性主義者。
I, like, I really find that, like,
我, 就像這樣, 我發現了那個,
because I was born in the '90s,
因為我出生在九十年代,
and, like, there were a lot of women who were
就像有很多女人是
as far as feminism was concerned,
女性主義者關心的,
like, maybe they didn't understand that, like,
也許他們并不懂得那個,像那樣,
a feminist like me, like,
一個跟我一樣的女性主義者
I don't think it's required that you have to have
我不認為那需要你
a certain kind of voice,
必須說某些言論
or, like, a certain way of presenting yourself
或者, 就像以一種特定的方法來表達自己
to be feminist, because I think that, like,
做一個女性主義者,因為我想那樣,就好比
feminism can be really hot,
女性主義者可以是炙手可熱的,
and I think actually that it's really vital and important.
我想實際上那是真的有活力和重要的。
Like, the quotation I'm wearing is from, like,
就像,我穿上的引言是來自,像
Gloria Steinem,
格老莉婭.斯登呢姆
and, like, I'm named Bella for, like, Bella Abzug,
就像,我被叫做貝拉,就像貝拉.阿足格
who's, like, obviously, like, a really important feminist from, like, history,
這個人,就像,很明顯,像,一個很重要的女性主義者,從歷史上而來的,
and like, I just think that those women, like,
就像是,我只是認為那些女人,就像,
really represent, like, that you can, like,
真的代表,就像,你能夠,
be vital and, like, amazing,
有活力而且,像是,很神奇,
like, a-mazing,
就是這樣,神-奇
and you don't have to wear, like,
你不必要穿得,就像
an Eileen Fisher caftan,
一個愛玲.費雪.卡夫坦,
just to, like, prove that you are a feminist.
只是,像那樣,證明你是一個女性主義者。