What are your top five favorite songs right now?
你現在最喜歡的五個歌曲是什么
All right, well first of all, I'mma say,
可以了,我們首先的,我在說,
you know what I'm saying, I'm the only dude up here right now.
你知道我在說的,我是唯一的站在這兒的男人。
My name is Rashid,
我的名字叫拉希德。
and I never been at TED before,
我從沒來過TED,
you know what I'm saying.
你知道我說的。
I think, Sarah Jones, maybe she didn't want me to come out last time.
我以為,莎拉.瓊斯,也許她上次不想讓我出來
I don't know why. You know what I'm saying.
我不知道為什么。你知道我說的。
Obviously I would be like a perfect fit for TED.
很明顯我就像TED的完美契合。
You know what I'm saying.
你知道我說的。
First of all, that I'm in hip hop, you know what I'm saying.
首先,我喜歡嘻哈樂,你知道我的意思。
I know some of y'all may be not really
我知道你們中間的某些人也許并不是真的
as much into the music,
那么喜歡音樂,
but the first way y'all can always know,
但是你總會知道第一件事,
you know what I'm saying, that I'm in hip hop,
你知道我說的,就是我喜歡嘻哈樂,
is 'cos I hold the microphone
是因為我拿著麥克風
in an official emcee posture.
以一個司儀的姿態
Y'all can see that right there.
你可以看見就在這兒
That's how you hold it.
你就這樣拿著它
All right, so you get your little tutorial right there.
好吧,你在這兒得到小小的教程
But when Sarah Jones told me we was gonna come up here,
但是當莎拉.瓊斯告訴我,我們一定要來這兒,
I was like, betch, you know what I'm saying,
我好像是,公狼,你知道我說的,
TED is real fly, I got a whole lot of dope,
TED是真的像飛起來一樣,給我吃了很多毒品
you know what I'm saying, shit going on and everything,
你知道我說的,每件事上都是瑣碎,
but she was like, yeah,
但是她就像,是的,
we're going to have to answer, like, some random questions,
我們將要回答,就像一些雜亂無章的問題,
just like, and I was like, what the hell is that?
就像,我就像,這是什么的地獄?
You know what I'm saying, just stand up there
你知道我說的,只是站在這兒
and answer some random questions?
回答那么多亂七八糟的問題?
I don't want to,
我不想,
I mean, it's like an intellectual stop-and-frisk.
我是說,像是知識上的停止和搜身。
You know what I'm saying? (Laughter)
你知道我說的是什么(笑聲)
I don't want to be standing up there just
我不想僅僅是站在這兒
all getting interrogated and whatnot.
弄得像審訊和諸如此類的。
That's what I'm trying to leave behind
那是我努力去忘卻的
in New York. You know what I'm saying?
在紐約發生的。你知道我說的什么嗎?
So anyway, I would have to say my top five songs right now
不管怎么說,我已經說出了我最愛的五首歌
is all out of my own personal catalogue,
全是從我自己的目錄選出來的
you know what I mean?
你知道我的意思嗎?
So if you want to know more about that,
如果你想知道更多一點兒
you know what I'm saying,
你知道我說的,
we could talk about the anti-piracy and all that,
我們可以談論反對隱私以及那所有的
but as far as I'm concerned,
但目前我關心的
you know, I believe in creative commons,
你知道,我相信創造的共通處
and I think it's really important that, you know,
而且我認為非常重要,你知道
that needs to be sustainable and everything,
那需要可持續的發展并且每件事,
and I mean, as far as I'm concerned,
我的意思是,到目前我所關心的,
I mean, this right here,
我意味著,就在這時
this environment, I would like to sustain.
這個環境,我想要扶持的
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思嗎?
But I'm just saying, if y'all are interested
但是我只是說,如果你們都感興趣的話
in the top five songs, you need to holler at me.
在五個最喜歡的歌曲里,你們應該對我發牢騷。
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我說的嗎?
Aight? In the future or the present. Yeah.
好了,在將來或現在。耶。
Enjoy the rest of it.
享受余下的一切。
Okay, next question.
好吧,下一個問題。
What do you got?
你得到了什么?
"How many of your organs have been 3D printed?"
“你有多少器官已經3D影印過了?”
(Laughter)
笑聲
Well I have to say that I don't know about
好吧我不得不說我不知道
how many of my organs
我有多少器官
have been 3-D printed as such,
像這樣被3D影印了
but I can tell you that it is so challenging to me,
但是我能告訴你那對我是一個那樣的挑戰