日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > TED演講MP3+字幕 > TED演講之娛樂篇 > 正文

TED演講(MP3+雙語字幕) 第5期:錯誤引導的藝術(2)

來源:網易 編輯:wendy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Pardon me.

不好意思。
I don't think I need this clicker anymore. You can have that.
我覺得我不需要這個遙控器了,給你吧。
Thank you very much. I appreciate that.
謝謝,非常感謝!
Come on up to the stage, Joe. Let's play a little game now.
請上臺,喬。我們玩個游戲吧!
Do you have anything in your front pockets?
你前面的褲袋里有什么東西嗎? 喬:現金。
Money. All right, let's try that.
羅賓:現金,很好,讓我們試試。
Can you stand right over this way for me?
你能站到這邊來嗎?
Turn around and, let's see,
請轉過來。
if I give you something that belongs to me,
嗯,如果我把我的東西給你,
this is just something I have, a poker chip.
我有一枚撲克籌碼,
Hold out your hand for me. Watch it kind of closely.
把你的手拿出來,看好了。
Now this is a task for you to focus on.
現在需要你專注地做一件事。
Now you have your money in your front pocket here? Joe: Yup.
你前面褲袋里有現金,對嗎? 喬:是的。
AR: Good. I'm not going to actually put my hand in your pocket.
羅賓:很好,我可沒打算把手伸到你口袋里,
I'm not ready for that kind of commitment.
我還沒準備好心理準備。
One time a guy had a hole in his pocket,
之前有一次碰到一個人,他的口袋里有個洞,
and that was rather traumatizing for me.
那次經歷給我留下了巨大的心理陰影。
I was looking for his wallet and he gave me his phone number.
我本來是在找他的錢包,結果他給了我他的電話號碼。
It was a big miscommunication.
真是個巨大的誤會。
So let's do this simply. Squeeze your hand.
我們開始吧,請握緊你的手。
Squeeze it tight. Do you feel the poker chip in your hand? Joe: I do.
緊緊地握著,能感覺到手中的籌碼嗎? 喬:能。
AR: Would you be surprised if I could take it out of your hand? Say yes.
羅賓:如果我能將它從你手中取出,你會驚訝嗎?請說“會”。
Joe: Very. AR: Good.
喬:我會非常驚訝。 羅賓:很好。
Open your hand. Thank you very much.
張開手。謝謝!
I'll cheat if you give me a chance.
如果你稍有疏忽,我是會作弊的。
Make it harder for me. Just use your hand.
現在給我加大點難度。
Grab my wrist, but squeeze, squeeze firm.
用你的手抓住我的手腕,死死地抓緊。
Did you see it go?
你看到籌碼溜走了嗎?
Joe: No. AR: No, it's not here. Open your hand.
喬:沒有。 羅賓:沒有,但它不在這,張開手。
See, while we're focused on the hand,
看到了吧,當我們專注于手的時候,
it's sitting on your shoulder right now.
它其實已經落到了你的肩膀上。
Go ahead and take it off.
請將它取下。
Now, let's try that again.
現在,讓我們再來一遍。
Hold your hand out flat. Open it up all the way.
把手張開,張到最大。
Put your hand up a little bit higher, but watch it close there, Joe.
請稍微抬起一點,但是要緊緊看著它。
See, if I did it slowly, it'd be back on your shoulder.
看,如果我動作慢一點,它還是會回到你肩膀上。
(Laughter)
(笑聲)
Joe, we're going to keep doing this till you catch it.
喬,我們可以一直這樣做,直到你抓住它為止。
You're going to get it eventually. I have faith in you.
你最終會抓住它的,我相信你。
Squeeze firm. You're human, you're not slow.
抓緊了。作為人類,你動作敏捷。
It's back on your shoulder.
它又回到你肩膀上了。
You were focused on your hand. That's why you were distracted.
剛才你一直專注于你的手,所以你的注意力轉移了。
While you were watching this, I couldn't quite get your watch off. It was difficult.
當你專注手的時候,我不能取下你的手表,太難了。
Yet you had something inside your front pocket.
但是你前方口袋里還有東西,
Do you remember what it was?
你還記得里面裝著什么嗎?
Joe: Money.
喬:現金
AR: Check your pocket. See if it's still there. Is it still there? (Laughter)
羅賓:檢查下你的口袋,看看現金還在不在,還在嗎? (笑聲)
Oh, that's where it was. Go ahead and put it away.
哦,它在這兒呢,請將它放回去。
We're just shopping. This trick's more about the timing, really.
我們只是到處看看。這個游戲更多的是對時間的把握。
I'm going to try to push it inside your hand.
我接下來會把它放在你手里。
Put your other hand on top for me, would you?
能把你的另一只手放在上面嗎?
It's amazingly obvious now, isn't it?
這一切出乎意料的顯而易見,不是嗎?
It looks a lot like the watch I was wearing, doesn't it?
這很像我現在帶著的手表,對嗎?
(Laughter) (Applause)
(笑聲)(掌聲)
Joe: That's pretty good. That's pretty good. AR: Oh, thanks.
喬:這太神奇了。 羅賓:謝謝!
But it's only a start. Let's try it again, a little bit differently.
這僅僅是個開始。我們再來一次,但這次有點不同。
Hold your hands together. Put your other hand on top.
把你的手放在一起,把另一只手放在上面,
Now if you're watching this little token,
當你在注視這枚籌碼的時候,
this obviously has become a little target. It's like a red herring.
這就成了一個小目標,就像是紅色的鯡魚。
If we watch this kind of close, it looks like it goes away.
如果我們認真盯著它,好像它已經溜走了。
It's not back on your shoulder.
這次它不在你肩膀上,
It falls out of the air, lands right back in the hand.
它從空中掉下來,落在了手上。
Did you see it go?
看清楚了嗎?
Yeah, it's funny. We've got a little guy. He's union. He works up there all day.
嗯,是很有趣。 上面有個人,跟我一伙兒的,整天干這事兒。
If I did it slowly, if it goes straightaway,
如果我做得慢點,它馬上就溜走了,
it lands down by your pocket. I believe is it in this pocket, sir?
這次它降落在你的口袋里了。在你的口袋里嗎?
No, don't reach in your pocket. That's a different show.
別,別把手伸進口袋,那是另外一個節目。
So -- (Squeaking noise) -- that's rather strange. They have shots for that.
嗯,(吱吱聲)這是有點兒奇怪,可以打針。
Can I show them what that is? That's rather bizarre. Is this yours, sir?
我能給大家展示一下這個嗎? 真奇怪。先生,請問這是你的嗎?
I have no idea how that works. We'll just send that over there.
我不知道這是怎么回事。我們把它放那兒就好了。
That's great. I need help with this one.
很好,我這兒需要一點幫助。
Step over this way for me.
請站到這邊來。
Now don't run away. You had something down by your pants pocket.
請別跑,你褲子口袋里還有點兒東西。
I was checking mine. I couldn't find everything,
我在找,可是怎么也找不到,
but I noticed you had something here.
但我注意到你那兒似乎有點東西。
Can I feel the outside of your pocket for a moment?
我能摸一下你的口袋外面嗎?
Down here I noticed this. Is this something of yours, sir?
我發現了這玩意兒。先生,請問這是你的嗎?
Is this? I have no idea. That's a shrimp.
是嗎?我完全不知道是怎么回事,那是一只蝦。
Joe: Yeah. I'm saving it for later.
喬:嗯,這是我為晚點時間準備的。
AR: You've entertained all of these people in a wonderful way,
羅賓:你給在場所有人帶來了歡樂,
better than you know.
比你想象的還要好。
So we'd love to give you this lovely watch as a gift. (Laughter)
所以我想把這塊手表送給你以示感謝(笑聲),
Hopefully it matches his taste.
希望它合你口味。
But also, we have a couple of other things,
此外,我還有其他禮物要送給你,
a little bit of cash, and then we have a few other things.
一點現金,還有點其他東西,
These all belong to you,
這些都是你的,
along with a big round of applause from all your friends. (Applause)
還有來自現場朋友的熱烈掌聲。(掌聲)
Joe, thank you very much.
喬:謝謝。
(Applause)
(掌聲)
So, same question I asked you before,
那么,我想再問一遍最開始的問題,
but this time you don't have to close your eyes.
但這次不需要你們閉上眼睛,
What am I wearing?
我今天穿了什么?
(Laughter)
(笑聲)
(Applause)
(掌聲)
Attention is a powerful thing.
注意力是非常強大的東西。
Like I said, it shapes your reality.
正如我之前所說的,它決定了你的現實世界。
So, I guess I'd like to pose that question to you.
所以,我想問大家一個問題,
If you could control somebody's attention,
如果你能控制一個人的注意力,
what would you do with it?
你會用它做什么?
Thank you.
謝謝

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作裝置
vt. 控制

 
commitment [kə'mitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 承諾,保證; 確定,實行

聯想記憶
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣賞,感激,賞識
vt. 領會,充分意

聯想記憶
bizarre [bi'zɑ:]

想一想再看

adj. 奇異的,怪誕的
n. 奇異花

聯想記憶
obvious ['ɔbviəs]

想一想再看

adj. 明顯的,顯然的

聯想記憶
pardon ['pɑ:dn]

想一想再看

n. 原諒,赦免
vt. 寬恕,原諒

聯想記憶
applause [ə'plɔ:z]

想一想再看

n. 鼓掌,喝彩,贊許
v. 鼓掌

聯想記憶
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 壓榨,擠壓,塞進
n. 壓榨,勒索,榨取

 
wallet ['wɔlit]

想一想再看

n. 皮夾,錢包

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 韶山研学心得体会800高中| 河南省物业管理条例| 游泳池play高h| 亚洲理伦| 美女网站视频免费| 微信头像图片2024最新| 草原大作战| 女子监狱第五季| 二年级上册数学试卷题全套 | 电视剧暗夜与黎明剧情介绍| 妻子的秘密免费看全集| 浴血青春| 中国古代寓言阅读记录卡| 大地资源高清播放在线观看| 小救星小渡| 高天妮| 台州林毅| 松子的一生| 年轻阿姨的性教育| 男同视频在线| 音乐会电视剧免费观看完整版| 林峰电影| 春风沉醉的夜晚电影| 红色诗集诗配画竖版| 周秀娜与罗仲谦新婚吻戏合集| 边缘战士| 在线免费污视频| 削发| 卓别林电影全集免费观看| 成人在线播放视频| 三年电影免费完整| 博人传青年篇动漫在线观看免费| 阮虔芷个人资料| 轨迹地图| 北京卫视手机直播| 孤芳岚影| 膨腹爱好者撑肚子视频| 免费看黄在线看| 中华战士| 桥梁工程施工方案| 投诉法官最快最有效果电话|