Situation14: In a Bar
場景14: 在酒吧里
What can I get for you gentlemen tonight?
先生今晚想來點什么?
I'd like a gin and tonic, please.
我想要一杯滋補杜松子酒。
Make mine a double scotch, straight up.
給我一杯兩倍的直接壓火酒。
Did you have a rough day?
你今天是不是有生氣的事
I don't want to talk about it,
我不想說
but let's just say you should keep the bottle close at hand.
但我只想說你應該把瓶子放在手邊。
I understand.
我明白了
Hey, where's my gin and tonic?
嘿,我的滋補杜松子酒呢
Okay, okay. Just give me second here.
好的,好的。請等一會。
(Bartender goes to make the drinks.)
(酒保去拿酒了。
Man, I just wanted to apologize again for……
我只想再跟你說對不起
(Cutting Steve off.) Stop. We're at a bar now, not at the office,
打斷)不要說了。我們現在是在酒吧,不是在辦公室。
and I don't want to talk about work.
我不想談工作。
I said it was okey and I meant it.
我意思是說現在很好。
If it's really still bothering you we can talk about it on Monday.
如果這真的很讓你憂慮的話,我們可以在星期一談。
You're right. I'll shut up now.
你是對的。我現在不說話了。
(Returning with a drink in each hand.)
(兩只手都拿著酒來了。)
Here's a gin and tonic for you,
這是你的滋補杜松子酒,
and a double scotch, straight up, for my friend who had the hard day.
兩倍直接壓火酒,給我的這位今天過得不好的朋友。
I hope this helps.
我希望這有幫助。
You know it will.
你知道它可以的。
James, a toast to your coming promotion.
詹姆斯,為你的即將升職干一杯。
No, you're getting ahead of yourself.
不,還早著呢。
First, let's drink to our successful deal today.
首先,讓我們為今天生意的成功干一杯。干杯。
cheers.(They touch glasses.)
他們碰杯
Cheers, to a good day's work.
干杯,為一天好的工作。