Situation13: In the Parking Lot
場景13:在停車場
James, wait.
詹姆士 等一下。
I really want to say I'm sorry for my behavior before.
我真的要為我先前的行為說對不起。
Don't mention it.
不要再提它了
No, really.
不,是真的。
I did a rotten thing back there and I just wanted to apologize.
我做了一件很糟糕的事情,我想說對不起。
Forget about it.
忘記它吧。
You were under a lot of pressure over the last few weeks.
你在過去的幾個星期中壓力很大。
I know how important this project was to you.
我知道這個項目對你來說有多么重要。
Yeah, but it was important to you too,
是的,但是對你來說也是
and I shouldn't have turned on you like that.
我不應該象那樣對你。
Well, you may have a chance to make it up to me.
好,你有一個機會來補償我。
how iff I become vice president I'll need my own good men to work for me.
如果我成為副董事我需要我自己的人來為我工作
Would you do that for me?
你會為我那樣做?
Of course I would.
我當然會。
I've seen you work, and you are very talented.
我見過你工作,你非常能干。
Even today you were much better prepared than I was, I just got lucky.
今天你也比我準備的充分多了,我只不過是運氣好
It wasn't all lucky.
這不完全是運氣。
You have so much more technical knowledge than I do , and you're not afraid to tell the truth.
你的技術知識比我的廣,并且你不害怕講出事實。
Exactly, and that's why, like today, we make a good team.
確實,那就是原因,象今天,我們合作的很愉快。
I'd hate to lose you and I know the company would too.
我不想失去你,我知道公司也是。
I'm not so sure about that after hearing Mr. Barnes today.
我不確保今天聽了,先生說的話后會是什么樣。
That's nonsense. He's just trying to scare you.
那是瞎說的。他只是嚇唬嚇唬你
And besides, if he's so happy with my performance,
再說了,如果他對我的表現很滿意的話,
he'll have to listen when I tell him you're one of the best men at his company.
我跟他說你是他公司里最好一個,他會聽的。
I hope you're right.
但愿你是對的。
You know I'm right.
你知道我是對的。
Would you like something to drink?
你想不想喝點什么?
Not only would I like it, I need it.
不只是想,我需要它。