Situation17: Breakfast
場景17: 早餐
Are two eggs going to be enough?
兩個雞蛋夠嗎?
Plenty. I wouldn't mind another cup of coffee, enough.
足夠了。我不介意再來一杯咖啡。
You should eat a little more.
你應該多吃點。
It looks like you are going to have a big day at the office.
好象你要在辦公室呆上一整天。
You may be right. But I can't really think of food right now.
你可能是對的。但是我現在真的不想吃。
I've got too many other thing on my mind.
我的腦子里東西太多了。
I just dont't want you to run out of enerage today.
我只是不想你今天精疲力盡。
Don't worry, I'll stop off on the way to the office at Dunkin Donuts
不要擔心,我會在去辦公室的路上停在買一些吃的
and pick up a few donuts in case I get hungry between now and lunch.
以防現在和午餐之間餓,
Oh, James! Donuts?
哦,詹姆士!
Why don't you eat a more nutritious breakfast?
那你為什么不多吃一點有營養的早餐呢?
You are not a college kid anymore.
你不再是一個大學時代的年輕小伙子。
You're right, but the fact is I love donuts; always have,always will.
是的,可事實上我愛吃;一直吃,一直也想吃
Well, I should get going. I want to get to the office a little early today.
好了,我該出發了。今天我想早一點去辦公室。
I have to figure out a way to smooth things out between Steve and Mr. Barnes.
我必須找一個辦法來解決和先生之間的事。
Okey, honey. Have a good day.
好,親愛的。過的愉快。
What time will you be home?
你什么時候回家?
I have a feeling Mr. Barnes is planning .
我有一個感覺。
to take us out to dinner tonight to celebrate yesterday's deal
先生今晚打算請我們吃飯慶祝昨天的交易
Would it do any good for me to ask
我有沒有必要告訴?
you not to drink too much at the dinner tonight?
你別在今晚宴席上喝太多酒
Probably not.
很可能沒有。
I didn't think so, but you know I had to ask anyway.
我不這樣認為,但是你知道無論如何我也是要說的
Don't worry honey, if I drink tonight I'll take a taxi home.
不要擔心,親愛的。如果我喝多了,我會打車回來。
Okay, have a good day. I'll see you tonight.
好,過得愉快。今晚見。
See you tonight.
今天晚上見。