Situation 7: Arriving in Los Angeles
情景7 達到洛杉磯。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi finish their flight and arrive in Los Angeles.)
帕克先生和蘇蜜完成了他們的飛行到達了洛杉磯。
Su-mi, how was the flight?
蘇蜜,飛行怎么樣?
It was long and boring,
它是太長了,又枯燥。
but the movies were fun.
但是電影很有趣。
Really?
真的?
I don't know because I was asleep most of the time.
我不知道,因為幾乎所有時間我都睡著了。
Where do we go now?
現在我們去哪里?
Now we have to go through immigration.
現在我們不得不穿過移居入境。
Immigration, what's that?
移居入境,那是什么?
Immigration is where they check your passport.
移居入境就是在那里他們檢查你的護照。
Don't worry, it's very easy.
別擔心,那是很容易的。
Okay, I won't worry if we can go through immigration together.
行,如果我們一起通過移居入境,我將不擔心。
(Su-mi and Mr. Pak go to immigration together.)
蘇蜜和帕克先生一起到移居入境。
Hello,
你好,
may I please see you passports?
我可以看你們的護照嗎?
Yes, here they are.
可以,他們在這兒,
Is she your daughter?
她是你的女兒嗎?
Yes, she is.
是的,她是。
What will you do in America?
你在美國干什么?
We are going to see Los Angeles and San Francisco.
我們打算去看洛杉磯和舊金山。
And the Grand Canyou!
還有大峽谷!
Oh, yes, and the Grand Canyon.
哦,是的,還有大峽谷。
And where will you be staying?
那么你們將待在哪兒?
My sister lives in L. A.
我的姐姐住在洛杉磯。
We will be staying at her house.
我們將待在她的家里。
All right.
行。
I hope you have a nice trip.
我希望你們有一個愉快的旅行。
Thanks.
謝謝你。
No, Su-mi,
不,蘇蜜。
you should say "Thank you, sir."
你應該說:謝謝你,先生。
It's more polite.
這更禮貌。
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦,對不起。
Thank you, sir.
謝謝你,先生。
You are very welcome.
你們是太客氣了。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi go out of immigration
帕克先生和蘇蜜走出了移居入境,
and meet with Mr. Pak's sister, Mrs. Kim.)
看見了帕克的姐姐肯。
Chun-hyok,
春佑,
it is so good to see you.
看到你太好了。
And Su-mi, you are so big.
還有蘇蜜,你都如此大了。
How old are you now?
現在你幾歲了?
I am fifteen years old.
我15歲。
I was only eleven years old the last time I saw you.
上一次看到你,我才11歲。
Well, you have grown a lot.
是啊,你長大了很多。
You are now a young woman.
你現在是一個很年輕的婦女。
Chun-hyok, you must be tired.
春佑,你一定累了。
Let's go to my house.
一起到我家去。
Yes, I am very tired.
是的,我是太累了。
Let's go to your house now.
現在我們去你家。