Situation 6: On the Airplane
情景6 在飛機上。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi finish their drinks and food.
帕克先生和蘇蜜吃完了他們的飲料和食物。
They are now ready to get on the airplane.)
他們現在打算上飛機。
It's twelve o'clock.
現在12點。
Our plane leaves at twelve-thirty.
我們的飛機在12點半起飛。
I think we should get on it.
我認為我們應該上去了。
Okay, where do we go to get on the plane.
行,我們到上飛機的地方去。
Our plane leaves from gate number six , so we have to go there.
我們的飛機在6號門起飛,因此我們要去那兒。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi go to gate number six.)
帕克先生和蘇蜜來到6號門。
Here it is, Dad,gate number six.
爸爸,這兒是6號門。
Yes, let's get on the airplane.
是的,讓我們上飛機
(At the gate an Asiana employee is taking tickets.)
在門口,一個亞洲班職員正在檢票。
Good afternoon,
下午好,
may I have your tickets?
我可以看你們的機票嗎?
Dad, do you have the tickets?
爸爸,你有機票嗎?
Yes, here they are.
是的,他們在這兒。
Thank you, sir.
謝謝你,先生。
You are in seats number twenty-nine A and twenty-nine B.
你們坐在29號A和B。
Thank you very much.
非常謝謝你。
Yes, thanks a lot.
是的,非常感謝。
You are very welcome.have a nice trip.
你們太客氣了,旅行愉快。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi go to take their seats.)
帕克先生和蘇蜜來到他們的座位。
These are great seats.
這些座位太好了。
We are close to the window and the bathroom.
我們在窗口和浴室附近。
Dad, can I sit by the window?
爸爸,我可以靠窗坐嗎?
Of course you can.
你當然可以。
Thanks. I want to see Seoul from the air.
謝謝你,我想從空中看漢城。
That's a good idea.
那是一個好主意
You can also see Los Angeles from the air later.
最后,你可以從空中看洛杉磯
Hey, that's a good idea, too.
嘿,那也是一個好主意。
Dad, how long is the flight from Seoul to L. A?
爸爸,從漢城飛往洛杉磯要多長時間?
I think it takes ten hours.
我認為要十個小時。
Ten hours?
十個小時?
That is a really long time!
那真是一個很長的時間!
Yes, it is.
是的。
But you can watch two free movies
但是你可以看兩場免費電影。
Two free movies?
兩場電影?
That 's great.
那是太好了。
Two movies take four hours,
兩場電影要四個小時,
so we will only have to wait six more hours.
因此我們僅僅要等六個小時。