Situation 10: Seeing Los Angeles
情景10 參觀洛杉磯
(Jimmy comes home and he, Mr. Pak, Su-mi ,
吉米回家了,他、派克、蘇米,
and Mrs. Kim all finish eating the pizza.
還有吉姆夫人一起吃完了比薩。
Then they decide to see Los Angeles.)
然后,他們決心去參觀洛杉磯。
If you want to see L. A.,
如果你們想去看洛杉磯,
just ask me.
只要問我。
Of course we want to see Los Angeles,
我們當然想去看洛杉磯。
but how can you help us?
但是你怎樣幫我?
Uncle, I am eighteen.
舅舅,我已經18歲了。
I can drive a car.
我能開車。
Really? Are you a good driver?
真的?你是一個好的駕駛員?
Jimmy is a very good and very safe driver.
Jimmy是一個既好又安全的駕駛員。
Yeah, Dad, let's go with Jimmy oppa and see L. A..
好,爸爸,讓我們和Jimmy一起去參觀洛杉磯。
Sue, you don't have to call me oppa in America.
舒,在美國你不必叫我表哥。
You can just call me Jimmy.
你只要叫我吉米。
Let's go.
讓我們走。
(They get in the car and begin to drive.)
他們進了車里,開始開車。
Where are we going first?
我們首先去哪里?
First, we will go to the ocean.
首先,我們去海洋。
The ocean and the beaches here are very famous.
這兒的大海和沙灘是非常著名的。
That will be very nice.
那一定很美麗。
I love the ocean.
我喜歡大海。
Where will we go after that?
然而我們將去哪里?
After that we can go to Hollywood.
然后我們將去好萊塢。
Cool! Hollywood!
太酷了!好萊塢!
Will we see some movie studios?
我們將去電影攝影棚?
No. But we will see some movie studios.
不,但是我們將可以看到一些電影演播室。
What are movie studios?
什么是電影演播室?
Dad, movie studios are where movies are made.
爸爸,電影就是在電影演播室制成的。
How did you know that?
你怎么知道?
Yeah,Sue, how did you know that?
是啊,舒你怎么知道那個?
I saw it on the internet.
我在因特網上看到了。
ternet.Before coming to L. A.,
在來洛杉磯之前。
I looked on the internet for information.
我在因特網上看信息。
Do you have the internet in Korea, too?
在韓國也有因特網?
Of course we do.
我們當然有。
The internet and computers are very popular in Korea.
在韓國因特網和計算機是非常流行的。
Yes, even I learned how to use e-mail last year.
是的,甚至我在去年就學會了用伊妹。
Really?
真的?
How did you learn?
你怎樣學的?
Sue taught me.
舒教我。
And how did Sue learn?
那么舒又怎么學的?
All young people in Korea know about computers.
在韓國所有年輕人都懂計算機。
We learn about them in school.
我們在學校里學他們。
That is enough about computers.
關于計算機那是足夠了。
Let's go to the beach.
讓我們去海灘。