2003級NBA選秀狀元,NBA巨星勒布朗·詹姆斯專訪,他是NBA有史以來最為全能的球員之一,也稱小皇帝。在今年六月他和他的球隊奪得總冠軍,他獲得NBA總決賽最具價值球員。
How about that?
怎么樣?
There. I'm, I'm understanding innovation of my life.
我在這里。我,我了解我生活的變化。
Well, now you get this out of your system.
好了,現在你從自己的系統中脫離。
You're ready to go back and clear to play basketball?
你準備回歸并明確準備打籃球嗎?
Right now I play no ball, right now.
現在我不打球,現在。
Now I was on you. I was furious at you.
現在我很關注你。我對你感到惱怒。
I just thought, you know, you don't care, do you?
我只是想,你知道,你不在乎,不是嗎?
That was on me?
那是針對我嗎?
Yeah. I just thought the opportunity was there.
是的。我只是想在那里有機會。
Bye, god, I'm gonna to stick out a clean look and leave that city.
上帝,再見,我要外表一身干凈的離開那個城市。
Yeah. I heard on it, so from you.
是的。我已經聽說了,所以從你的角度。
You know, I thought we were friends.
你知道,我想我們是朋友。
We are friends. That's why, you know.
我們是朋友。這就是為什么,你知道的。
This is my fifth time on here with you, David.
大衛,這是我第五次與你在這里。
You must, you must get tired of puns likes me wise off.
你必須,你一定對我的雙關語感到厭倦了。
You know what, you know what brought me here.
你知道嗎,你知道是什么讓我來到這里。
It was our shoot out we had outside.
這是我們在外邊就商量好的。
I showed you something, I did.
我向你展示了一些東西,我的確如此。
You did.Yeah.
你確實這樣。
You know. You showed me that it was a great man.
你知道。你向我表明這是一個偉大的人。
And I was coming over here, say, you know, sit down and then I would go, leave without that.
我正來這里,說,你知道,坐下來,然后我就走,離開這。
You must be a good man.
你一定是一個好人。
Thank you very much.
非常感謝你。
This championship changes many things in your life, doesn't it?
今年的錦標賽改變你生命中的許多東西,不是嗎?
Absolutely. You know, away from being ring lets on Wednesday night to,
絕對的。你知道,在周3夜里你就早早戴上戒指,
you know, having a ring.
你知道,擁有一枚戒指。
Having a ring.
擁有一枚戒指。
On Thursday night.
在周四晚上。
Yeah.So it changes that.Yeah, hold on.
是的。所以它確實改變了。是的,等等。
注:聽力文本來源于普特