本期訪談中,賈斯汀比伯將向大衛萊特曼展示他的新紋身,這正是為慶賀他的新CD《Believe》而刺的。來看看吧!
Here is what,here you explain this to me.
這是什么,你給我解釋一下這個。
Is that a new tattoo?
那是新紋身嗎?
This is a new tattoo.
這是一個新的紋身。
Oh,God,how many do you have?
哦,上帝,你身上到底有多少個呢?
I have a couple,just a couple.
我有幾個,只有幾個而已。
Well,tell me that is the last one.
那么,告訴我這是最后一個。
Might be.
可能是吧。
No,it is.You know,I mean honestly what it is like.How does that help.
不,它就是。你知道,我的意思是老實說它是什么樣子的。如何起到效果。
How does that help how you look to have a tattoo?
怎樣幫助你自己如何看到有了一個紋身嗎?
How does it?I mean,it does not help the way I look.
它是怎樣的?我的意思是,它不能有助于我的外表。
Just express it.Yesterday my album came out of in the birthday for me.
只是想要表達。昨天我的專輯在我的生日時候發行。
So you know I got believe.
所以你知道我確實相信。
Urh…,this is a brand new.
恩,這是一個全新的。
You know what you did just then,Urh.......urh.
你知道你就在這時,恩。。。
Yeah,that is ...,it is ....to me.
是的,那是……,它是....對我來說。
But now,your mom can not be pleased with the tattoos.
但是現在,你的媽媽不太對這個紋身滿意。
Mom,you know.She
媽媽,你知道的。她。。。。
Your mom has a tattoo.
你的媽媽有一個紋身。
No,I do not think so.Does your dad have a tattoo.
不,我不這么認為。但你的父親有一個紋身。
Yeah,Do me a favor,Do not go nuts,you know what I mean.
是的,幫我一個忙,不要發瘋,你懂我的意思。
Because more and more you sit like them the mirror like the ....whole on,you know,It is too much.
因為你發現鏡中的自己身上越來越多....整個上,你知道,太多了。
I am not going on for the sixteen's chapter.
我不會為自己準備的。
Canadian high school.Come on,Come on.get in here.
加拿大高中。來吧,來吧。到這里來。