You Tube上兩個可愛的小女孩用空的塑料容器和兩個麥克風演繹了一首羅賓經典的“Call Your Girlfriend”。這段視頻現在很火。今天她們將現場為大家表演,一起來看看吧。Robyn(羅賓),1979年出生于斯德哥爾摩,是瑞典近年來炙手可熱的流行歌星之一。
Right there, here's the Play Of The Day.
歡迎各位,歡迎來到今天的節目。
To music brownie, so I don’t let you go to music play any, and we're gonna go live.
對于這兩個可愛的音樂小家伙而言,所以我不會讓你們表演任何音樂,我們只是談談天。
Now I wanna play a little clip of this song, you know it, it’s Robyn, Call Your Girlfriend.
現在我想播放這首歌的一個小片段,你們肯定聽說過,是羅賓的《給你的女朋友打電話》。
When you…Certainly heard it, we're about to hear it like you have never heard it before, we have two guests today, very special guests:
當你…當然聽到它的時候,我們馬上會感覺你以前從來沒聽過,我們今天有請到兩位嘉賓,非常特殊的嘉賓:
12 year-old Lennon and her 8-year-old sister Maisy.
12歲的列儂和她8歲的妹妹玫思。
Girls, come on in, and you do a very, very special something with the song.
女孩們,有請,你們用這首歌曲做了一個非常特殊的事情。
How did you know that you guys could actually play the song with butter pans.
你怎么知道你們能真正的用黃油盤子表演這首歌。
Well, we saw it on YouTube a cover by Erato, I believe it's her last name, and my mom learned it and she taught too.
嗯,我們在YouTube上看到這首當紅歌曲,我相信這是她最后的名字,而且很火,我的媽媽學會后教給我們。
All right, all right. Maisy, you think you can do this?
好吧,好吧。玫思,你認為你也能夠做到?
Yeah, it was, yeah, we just kind of.
是的,這是,是的,我們只是有點。
We got this.
我們已經精于此。
All right, she got it, you got it, and with no further due.
好吧,她會了,你就會了,并且沒有進一步。
Call Your Girlfriend, a cover of Robyn's hit, take it away.
打電話給你的女朋友,羅賓的當紅歌曲。
But you just met somebody new.
但你剛認識了一位新朋友。
Tell her not to get upset, second-guessing everything you said and done.
告訴她不要氣餒,你所說的和所做的一切。
And which she gets upset tell her how you never mean to hurt no one.
她就會心煩意亂,告訴她你從未有意傷害過任何人。
And tell her that the only way her heart will mend is when she learns to love again.
告訴她當她學會再次去愛的時候她的心將會好轉。
And it won't make sense right now but you're still her friend.
而且雖然現在不合理但你仍然是她的朋友。
And then you let her down easy.Call your girlfriend.
你讓她放松下來。打電話給你的女朋友。