Hey, don't you ever take my son away from me again. You hear me?
別把我兒子帶走,聽到?jīng)]?
Leave me alone!
別煩我!
Don't take my son away from me again.
別再把我兒子帶走
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
你有沒有聽懂?
Don't you walk away from me when I'm talking to you. Do you hear me?
我在講話別走開,聽到?jīng)]?
Do you wanna leave?
你要離開我?
Yeah.
對
You wanna leave?
你要離開我?
Yes, I want to leave!
對,我要離開你
Get the hell out of here, then, Linda.
那就滾吧
Get the hell out of here. Christopher's staying with me.
給我滾,小克要留下來
You're the one that dragged us down. You hear me?
你拖累了我們?nèi)遥懵犚娢宜f的話了嗎?
You are so weak.
你太軟弱了。
No. I am not happy any more. I'm just not happy!
不,我只是很不快樂。我只是很不快樂!
Then go get happy, Linda! Just go get happy.
那就去追求幸福吧,去追求幸福吧
But Christopher's living with me.
不過小克要留下來