Situation 10: Telephone Conversation
情景10 電話對話
Mrs. Lee decides to call Mrs. Cho on the phone
李女士確定給仇女士打電話
and talk more about their children and about English.
討論他們的孩子和英語。
The telephone rings and Mrs.cho answers
電話響了,仇女士接電話
Hello.
你好。
Hello, may I please speak with Mrs. Cho?
你好,我可以跟仇女士說話嗎?
This is she.
這是她。
Is that you Mrs. Lee?
你是李女士嗎?
Yes. How did you know?
是的,你怎么知道?
You have a very unique voice.
你有一種很獨特的聲音。
Is that good or bad?
那是好還是壞?
Good, of course.
當然是好的。
Your voice is soft and you are always very polite.
你的聲音很柔和,并且你總是很有禮貌。
Oh,thank you.
哦,謝謝你。
You're welcome.
你太客氣了。
By the way, why did you call?
順便問一下,你為什么打電話?
Oh, yes, I wanted to talk about Andy and Michael.
哦,是的,我想談談安迪和邁克爾。
Michael told me they are speaking only English to each other.
邁克爾告訴我他們倆今天僅僅用英語交談。
Yes, Andy told me.
是的,安迪也告訴我了。
What do you think about that?
你怎么看待呢?
Do you think it's a good idea?
你認為這是一個好主意嗎?
I think it's a fine idea.
我認為它是一個好主意。
We are speaking English to each other.
我們互相用英語交談。
So it's also good if our children do the same.
因此如果我們的孩子那樣做,它也是好的。
That makes sense.
那很有意義。
As usual,you are right.
通常,你都是對的。
Why don't we take the two boys to the movies this weekend?
這個周末為什么我們不帶孩子去看電影呢?
If they see a foreign movie
如果他們看一部外國影片。
they can practice their listening, too.
他們也能練習他們的聽力。
That's a good idea.
那是一個好主意。
How is Saturday?
星期六怎么樣?
Sunday is better for me.
對我來說星期天更好
Okay, Sunday.What time?
行,星期天什么時候?
How about three o'clock?
三點鐘怎么樣?
Three is fine.
三點可以。
Where shall we meet?
我們在哪里相見?
Do you know the Kinema Theater?
你知道電影院劇場嗎?
I'm not sure.
我不能肯定。
It's very near the Galleria Department Store in Apkujongdong.
它離風雨商業街廊部的商店很近。
Oh, yes, I know it.
哦,是的,我知道它。
It has King Kong hanging from it, right?
有一個康國王掛在那里,對嗎?
Right. That's the one.
對,有一個。
Great.
太好了。
Then I'll see you there Sunday at three.
那么星期天三點鐘我們在那里見。
See you then, good-bye.
到時見,再見。
Good-bye.
再見。