Situaion 13: Dinner
情景13 正餐
(After they finish talking,
(在他們完成談話以后,
the whole family eats dinner together.)
全家在一起吃晚餐。)
All this talk about cake is making me hungry.
談論蛋糕的事情使我感到饑餓。
What's for dinner?
晚餐是什么?
Yeah, Mom, what's for dinner tonight?
是啊,媽媽,今晚晚餐是什么?
Tonight I made Pulgogi.
今晚我做了樸狗其。
That, sounds good..
那聽起來很好。
What do you think, Michael?
邁克爾你認為呢?
That sounds great.
聽起來太好了。
Pulgogi is my fovorite food.
樸狗其是我喜歡的食物。
Yesterday you said kalbi was your favorite.
昨天你說卡皮是你的愛好。
Which one is it?
到底哪個?
I like them both.
兩個我都喜歡。
Is it okay to have two favorites?
有兩個愛好行嗎?
No.
不。
Favorite means the one you like best.
愛好意味著你最喜歡的一個。
I think it's okay to have more than one favorite.
我認為不止一個愛好是行的。
Mom, all your food is my favorite.
媽媽你做的所有食物都是我的愛好。
You're the worker's best cook.
你是工人中最好的廚師。
That's true.
那是對的。
You make even better food than my mother.
你做的甚至比我的媽媽做的更好。
Better than grandma?
比奶奶都好?
Wow. Dad, I thought you said grandma was the best cook.
啊,爸爸,我記得你說過奶奶是最好的廚師。
She was .
她是的。
But now your mother is.
但是現在你媽媽是.
Thank you,dear.
謝謝你,親愛的。
But don't say that in front of your mother.
但是在你媽媽面前就不要那樣說。
She'll be upset.
她會不安的。
And Michael, don't you tell grandma, either.
還有,邁克爾,也不要告訴你的奶奶。
I won't. I Promise.
我答應,我將不會的。
But I'm really hungry.
但是我是真正的餓了。
Can we eat now?
現在我們能吃嗎?
Oh, I'm sorry.Of course we can eat now.
哦,對不起。當然,我們現在能吃。
Here's the pulgogi.
這是樸狗其。
Help yourself.
隨便吃。