situation 1: Wake Up In the Morning
場景1:早上起床
(Mrs. Lee, a Korean housewife,
(李太太,一位韓國的家庭主婦,
decides to teach English to her son Minsu.
決定教她的兒子敏蘇英語.
She will nickname Minsu "Michael" from now on.
她打算從現在開始叫他"邁克兒"而不是敏蘇
So she also decides to speak only English to him.)
因此她決定只和他講英語.)
Michael, it is time to wake up.
邁克爾,該起床了.
Huh?
哦?
Yes, it is time to wake up.
是的,該起床了.
And, also,
還有,
from now on I will speak only English to you.
從現在起,我將只會和你說英語.
And you should speak only English to me, too.
你也必須和我說英語.
Okay, mom.
好的,媽媽.
Right. That's good.
好的.很好.
It will be hard at first,
開始會很難,
but I think I can do it.
但是我想我能做到.
I know you can do it.
我知道你能做到.
I will do my best.
我將盡我的最大努力.
That is great.
太棒了.
All I want is for you to do your best in everything you do.
對你的所有期望就是你每一件事都能做的很好.
Mom, what time is it?
媽媽,幾點了?
It is seven o'clock in the morning.
早上7:00.
Seven o'clock?
7:00?
I have to go to school by eight.
我8:00要到校.
Yes, so come and eat your breakfast.
是的,那么來吃你的早餐.
Okay, I will wash my face,
好的,我先洗臉,
brush my teeth,
刷牙,
and then I will eat breakfast.
然后再吃早餐.
Don't forget to wash your hands, too.
不要忘了洗你的手.
Mom, when I wash my face,
媽媽,我洗臉的時候,
I am also washing my hands.
同時也在洗手.
That's true.
那倒是.
Okay, then don't foget to brush your hair.
好的,不要忘了洗頭
I won't.
不會的.
I always brush my hair before I go to school.
我上學前總是會洗頭的.
You've never brushed your hair or your teeth before?
你以前不是從沒有洗過頭或是刷過牙嗎?
When did you start?
你什么時候開始的?
Mom, now that I'm in middle school,
媽媽,我現在已經上高中了,
I have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友.
So now I have to look good.
因此我現在必須看上去不錯.
A girlfriend?
女朋友?
When I was in middle school
我上中學時
I never thought of boys.
我從來沒想過男孩子.
I know, Mom.You told me twenty times.
我知道,媽媽.你已經說過20次了.