Situation 7: At a Cafe
場景 7: 在咖啡店
(Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Cho finish their shopping
(李太太和仇太太買完東西后
and decide to go to a cafe to talk some more.)
決定到咖啡店再聊一聊.)
Going to a cafe was a great idea.
去咖啡店是個好主意.
I have almost no time to rest during the day.
我這些天幾乎沒有時間休息.
I understand how you feel.
我明白你的感覺.
That is why I go to a cafe for one hour every day.
那就是為什么我每天都要去咖啡店一個小時.
It gives me a chance to rest, to think,
它給我機會休息,思考,
and, some-times, to talk.
還有,有時候,聊天.
Yes, I think resting and talking are both very important.
是的,我認為休息和聊天都很重要.
Especially when you are always busy.
尤其是你總是很忙的時候.
Why don't we order first?
我們為什么不先點東西呢?
That's a good idea.
好主意.
Let's order. Waiter!
我們點東西吧.服務生!
Excuse me.
勞駕.
Yes, may I take your order?
是的,請問你們要些什么?
Yes, I would like an espresso, please.
是的,我想要一杯濃咖啡.
I am coffee.
我是咖啡.
Oh, that's a Korean expression.
哦,那是韓語的表達方法.
You should say,
你應該說,
"I'll have a coffee."
"我想要一杯咖啡."
Thank you.
謝謝.
I didn't know that.
我不知道這些.
I'll have a coffee, please.
我想要一杯咖啡.
One espresso and one coffee,
一杯濃咖啡和一杯咖啡,
would you like anything else?
你們還想要什么別的嗎?
No, thank you.
不用了,謝謝.
Uhm, actually,
嗯,事實上,
could I also have a piece of cake?
我還能要一塊蛋糕嗎?
Of course.
當然.
I'll get that for you now.
我現在就給你們拿來.
I like cake too.
我也喜歡蛋糕.
but I'm on a diet.
但是我在節食.
Why? You're so thin.
為什么?你這么瘦.
My husband says I need to lose weight.
我的丈夫說我要減肥.
That's funny.
很有趣.
Why?
為什么?
Because my husband always says I need to gain weight.
因為我的丈夫總是說我要增肥.
He thinks I'm skinny.
他認為我很瘦.