Situation 11: Mrs. Cho and Andy
情景11 仇女士和安迪。
After talking on the phone with Mrs. Lee,
和李女士在電話里談話后,
Mrs. Cho talks to Andy.
仇女士對安迪說。
Andy, do you have any plans for Sunday?
安迪,你星期天有什么計劃嗎?
No, Mom, why?
沒有,媽媽,干嗎?
Well,Mrs.Lee and I decided to take you and Michael to the movies.
好,李女士和我決定帶你和邁克爾去看電影。
Cool.
太棒了。
Which theater are we going to?
我們打算去哪個劇院?
We are going to meet them at the Kinema Theater
我們打算和他們在電影院劇場見面。
Okay.
行。
But what movie are we going to see?
但是我們打算去看什么電影?
You should watch a movie in English to practice your English listening.
你們應該去看英語電影,以便練習你們的英語聽力。
That's true,
那是對的,
but even the movies in English all have Korean subtitles.
但是即使是英語電影,也都有韓國對白字幕。
Well, you'll just have to not read them.
行,你得避免看字幕。
Do you promise?
你能答應嗎?
I promise.
我答應。
What movie are we going to see?
我們打算去看什么電影?
I was thinking about "The Beach".
我想是“海灘”。
"The Beach"?
海灘?
Isn't Leonardo DiCaprio in that?
是不是李奧那多.迪卡普里奧在里面?
Yes, he is.
是的,是他。
Isn't he handsome?
他不英俊嗎?
Handsome?
英俊?
He looks like a girl.I hate him.
他看起來像個女孩。我討厭他。
But wasn't he handsome in "Titanic"?
但是他在"泰坦尼克號"里不是很英俊嗎?
He was stupid in "Titanic".
他在"泰坦尼克號"里很乏味
He's so skinny,just like a little girl.
他這么小,看起來就像一個小女孩。
Okay, we can see something else.
行,我們可以看其它的。
How about "Sleepy Hollow"?
“沉睡的山谷”怎么樣?
That's better.
那個好一點。
Johnny Depp is in that movie.
約翰尼.德普在那個電影里。
He was so cool in the movie, "Dead Man".
在那個“呆板的人”電影里,他是如此的酷。
Great, then we'll watch "Sleepy Hollow".
太好了,那么我們將看“沉睡的山谷”。
Thanks, Mom.
謝謝,媽媽。