Situation 12: Mr. Lee Comes Home from Work
情景12 李先生下班回家。
(Mr. Lee comes home from work
(李先生下班回家,
and he,Mrs.Lee and Mechael talk about their day.)
李夫婦和邁克爾談論他們的一天。)
Honey, I'm home.
親愛的,我回家了。
Hello, dear,How was your day?
你好,親愛的。你的今天怎么樣?
It was okay,but I'm very tired.
一切都好,但是我太累了。
Is Michael here?
邁克爾在這兒嗎?
Yeah, Dad, I'm right here.
是的,爸爸,我正在這兒。
Hi, son, how was school today?
嘿,兒子,學校里今天怎么樣?
It was all right.
一切都好。
I Spoke English all day longand got hit once.
我說了一整天的英語。并被打了一次。
Who hit you?
誰打了你?
I'll tell you later, dear.
親愛的,我晚些告訴你。
Yeah, Dad, let's talk about that later.
是啊,爸爸,讓我們晚一點在談。
If you say so, son.
兒子,如果你這樣說,
What did you do today?
你今天干了什么?
I met with Mrs. Cho.
我遇見了仇女士。
You know Andy's mother, don't you?
你知道安迪的媽媽,是嗎?
Of course I do.
當然,我知道。
What did you two do?
你們倆干什么了?
They went shopping.
他們去購物。
What?I hope you didn't spend a lot of money.
什么?我希望你不要花太多的錢。
Don't worry.
別擔心。
We only went grocery shopping.
我們僅僅去食品雜貨店購物。
We didn't go clothes shopping.
我們沒有去衣服店。
Are you sure you didn't spend any more money?
你確定你沒有多花錢?
Well, we did go to a cafe after we went shopping
是的,購物完后,我們去喝咖啡。
How much was it?
花費多少錢?
Only ten thousand won for both of us.
我們倆共花了一萬。
What did you have, Mom?
媽媽你吃什么?
I had coffee and a piece of cake.
我要了一杯咖啡和一塊蛋糕。
I am trying to gain weight.
我打算去增肥。
because your father thinks I am too skinny.
因為你的父親認為我太瘦了。
You ate some cake?
你吃了蛋糕?
Why didn't you say so?
為什么你不那樣說?
That's good.
那樣好。
You are too skinny.
你是太瘦了
You need to gain some weight.
你需要去增加一點重量。