goody two-sboes
偽君子
Goody Two,Goody Two,Goody Goody Two-Shoes
天真、樂觀,開朗
You don't drink, don't smoke,What do you do?
你既不喝酒,也不抽煙,你到底干什么?
The subtle innuendos follow.
含沙射影接踵而來。
There must be something inside.
肯定有什么內幕。
OK.Look. I'm not happy about this, either but Jack asked us to do it and he's important to both of us ,so I think we should at least try.
好吧,我也不樂意勉強,但Jack叫我們嘗試溝通,而他對我們兩個都非常重要,所以我們至少應該試試。
Ok,oh,this is were really bugs me about you.
不,我最煩的就是你這個。
The way you talk,you are honest,you've got no agenda,you are not manipulative.
你說話的方式,你很誠實,說話沒有計劃,沒有技巧。
It's like you are talking in cold.
你說話很冷漠。
OK,How do you want me to talk?
好吧,那你想讓我怎樣說話呢?
Oh, honey,I don't care.Just being such a goody two-sboes.
哦,親愛的,我才無所謂呢。只要別這么偽君子就好了。
I an not a goody two-shoes.
我不是偽君子。
oh,yeah? Don't drink.Don't smoke.What do you do?
哦,是嗎?不喝酒,不抽煙,你到底干什么的啊?