glass half full or half empty
半滿半空
Is the glass half full or half empty?
杯子是半滿還是半空?
It depends on whether you are pouring or drinking.
那得看你是倒水還是喝水。
If every cloud has a silver lining,then every silver lining is accompanied by a cloud.
如果壞事總有好的一面,那意味著好的一面也總被壞事包圍著,好就體現不出來了。
If every cloud has a silver lining,then every silver lining is surrounded by a cloud.
如果壞事總有好的一面,那意味著好的一面也總被壞事包圍著,好就體現不出來了。
I need one of you to tell me what this means exactly.
我需要你們其中一位告訴我這到底意味著什么。
Because I think I know what it means,but I tend to be glass half empty these day.
我想我知道這意味著什么,但我最近看問題比較悲觀,所以我不相信自己的觀點。
So.I won't trust what I think it means,because what I think it means is that if the bomb were to explode,there were the oxygen line.
我的觀點是,如果炸彈在氧氣線上引爆的話,
The whole hospital could blow up. And that's just crazy right?
整個醫院都會被炸毀。那太瘋狂了,不是嗎?
So, do you believe it?
你信嗎?
Believe what?
信什么?
That everything is going to be ok.
一切都會好起來的?
Yeah.I do.
是的,我相信。
Kind of unlike you.The whole glass half full thing.
這種杯子半滿的風格可不太像你哦。
There is a glass?
有杯子嗎?我怎么沒看到?
Let's just talk alout good stuff.
我們還是討論好東西吧。
Good stuff?
好東西?
Yeah.glass half full shit.What do you got?
是啊。就是從樂觀的角度看問題那類的老把戲。你有什么好東西?
I got a little buzz.I got that. What do you got?
我有點人氣。這個可以算吧。你有什么呢?
I got a little buzz going and I like you.
我也有點人氣,而且我喜歡你。
So there's that,I guess I have that.
就這樣,我喜歡你,這可以算我的“好東西”。
Oh,you always see the glass half empty.
你是個半空主義者。
No,I always see the glass half full or poison.
不,我一向認為杯子是半滿的,只不過半滿的是毒藥。