The grass is greener on the other side
吃著碗里的,想著鍋里的
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
籬笆那邊的草總是比較綠,即“鄰家芳草綠”。
You have no idea how much I envy you.
你不曉得我有多羨慕你。
You went to Harvard you have a great job and you'll probably accomplish more by the time you are 35 than I will in my entire life.
你是哈佛的高才生,有一份好工作,35歲時達到的成就可能比我一輩子的還要多。
Are you serious? I have always envied you.
你是開玩笑的吧?我一直很羨慕你才是真的。
People expect so much out of me.
人們總是對我期望太高。
I've never been able to have a life because of schoolwork.
一直以來,因為要努力讀書,我都沒法好好享受生活。
If I get a B, peoplc freak out like it's an F.
如果我得了個B,大家就會有夸張的反應,好像那是F-樣。
I may have a good job,but with all the pressure on me ,I'll probably be insane by the time I am 35.
我現在的工作雖然還不錯,但有這么大的壓力,到35我可能已經瘋了。
In so many ways,I wish I couled just be a regular guy with nomal expectations and a normal life.
在許多方面,我其實很希望可以做不用背負那么多期望,可以過正常的生活。
Wo,I never looked at it that way.I guess it's true that the grass is always greener on the other side of fence.
哇,我從來沒有這么想過,看來真是這山望著那山高啊。
Exactly.The grass is greener.
就是啊。鄰家芳草綠。
You're the kind of girl who's not used to hearing no.
你是那種不習慣被別人拒絕的女孩。
All your lovers try to take you where you wanna go.
你的伴侶總是對你有求必應。
Always looking for a new ride
時時刻刻在尋找新的男朋友
The grass is greener on the other side.
別人的就是比自己好。
We are all so busy trying to get ahead.
我們總是試圖領先。
Got a pillow we fear when we go to bed.
睡覺那個枕頭。
We're never satisfied.
我們永遠不滿足。
The grass is greener on the other side.
這山望著那山高。
We're so distracted with the jealousy.
我們被嫉妒分心。
Forget it's in our hands to stop the agony
忘記了停止痛苦的關鍵在于我們自己。
Will you ever be content?
你會有滿足的一天嗎?
On your side of the fence?
在籬笆的這一邊?
I believe in Karma, which you give is what you get returned.
我相信因果報應,你付出什么就會得到什么。
I believe you can't appreciate real love till you've been burned.
我相信你不曾被灼傷就無法理解真愛。
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side.
我相信鄰家的芳草不比自家的綠。
I believe you don't know what you've got until say goodbye.
我相信你不到說再見那刻不會知道自己曾擁有什么。