cold turkey
冷火雞
Mention of the“cold turkey treatment”gives a chill of horror to a drug addict.
一提“冷火雞待遇”,吸毒者就會感到一陣寒意。
It means being thrown in jail with his drug supply completely cut off.
這意味著他要被扔進監獄,跟所有的毒品來源徹底隔絕。
Temperature's rising.
體溫不斷上升。
Fever is high.
燒得很厲害。
Can't see no future.
看不到將來。
Can't see no sky.
看不到天空。
My feet are so heavy,so is my head.
我的雙腳如此沉重,我的頭也一樣。
I wish I was a baby.
我多希望我是個嬰兒。
I wish l was dead.
我多希望我已經死去。
Thirty-six hours,rolling in pain,praying to someone,free me again.
整整36個小時在痛苦中打滾,向某人禱告,讓我重獲自由。
Oh,I’ll be a good boy,Please make me well.
我會乖乖的,請讓我健康起來。
I promise you anything.
我什么都答應你。
Get me out of this hell.
快帶我離開這個地獄。
You know,sometimes I think what a waste it is to throw away all that history.
有時我在想,就這么拋開我們過去那段歷史還真挺可惜的。
I'm flawed and I'm a wreck,but you,it wasn't a game.
我有缺陷,而且我一團糟,但對你,我是認真的。
60 days.
60天。
G0 60 days with no sex.
60天沒有性行為,不碰其他女人。
You goes 60 davs cold turkey and maybe I'll believe you.
你如果突然戒掉60天那么久,也許我會相信你。