Bark up the wrong tree
搞錯狀況,追錯方向
It doesn't take a philadephia lawyer to tell that man who serves the master one day and the enemy six has just six chances out of seven to go to the devil.
即使你不是一名費城律師也應該看得出來,一個服侍主人一天、服侍敵人6天 的人有七分之六的機會下地獄。
You are barking up the wrong tree ,Johnson,
你找錯門了,Johnson。
I told him that he reminded me of the meanest thing on God's earth an old coon dog,barking up the wrong tree.
我跟他說,他讓我想起了這世上最兇暴的東西:一只老黑狗,對著錯誤的樹亂叫。
I began to think I was barking up the wrong tree again.
我想我又搞錯了。
Little did Job realise that he was barking up the wrong tree.
喬布沒有意識到他搞錯方向了。
If Nancy thinks she can get any spccial treatment from me because we are family.
如果Nancy認為由于我們是一家人,她肯定可以得到我的特殊照顧。
She's barking up the wrong tree .
那她可打錯如意算盤了。
That is serious business we are talkinga bout here .
我們現在說的可是嚴肅的工作問題。
If she can't do her job ,She will be fired ,like anyody else.
如果她完成不了她份內的事,她一樣會被開除,就像其他人一樣。
Why did you use my computer?
你干嗎碰我的電腦啊?
Excuse me?
你說什么?
Don't play dumb .
別跟我裝傻。
I saw some porn sites in the IE history .
我看到IE的訪問歷史上有黃色記錄。
I never visited any of them .It must be you.
我從沒有訪問過這些,肯定是你
You are barking up the wrong tree ,sweetheart,Your boyfriend came over this morning .Remember?
甜心,別急著對我吼,你男朋友今天早上來過,不記得了嗎?