been there,done that
引申為已經經歷過某事,一直以來
Miss Tewes who has just got divorced says she doesn't plan to get married at this time.
剛剛離婚的Tewes小姐表示目前沒有再結婚的打算。
Using an Australian expression she says ,Been there ,done that.
套用一句澳大利亞的話,她說,“已經經歷過了”。
Tell me straight cause I ain't gonna wait.
明明白白告訴我,因為我不會。
For you to break my heart.
等你來傷我的心。
1 wanna hear it,say that you mean it.
我要聽你說出口,你是認真的。
Before we go too far,cause I've been there,done that.
在我們深陷之前,因為我已經經歷過心碎。
I don't wanna get hurt again.
不想再次受傷。
Matter of fact,I refuse to go back to half-hearted promises.
事實上,我拒絕再接受當初那些沒有誠意的承諾。
Simple as that.
就這么簡單。
Knee injuries.
膝蓋受傷。
Rosemary Burns has been there, done that and got the T-shirt.
Rosemary Burns得到了那件印有been there, done that的體恤衫。
She give fellow sufferers her sympathy and sound advice.
她向同樣遭受這種痛苦的滑雪者表示同情,并給出了明智的建議。