I've got a lot of work to do.
我有很多工作要做。
But first... Can not do it. Can not do it.
但首先...忍不住啊。實在忍不住。
Can you please turn that off, Max? I'm starting to feel a little dizzy...
你能把那個關掉嗎,麥克斯?我都開始覺得頭暈了...
And I can't fall on the floor, 'cause I might stick to it.
我可不能暈倒在這地上,可能會被不明液體黏住。
You don't have to do this!
你沒必要干這種工作!
Just call Han and apologize, and we can get outta here before the syphilis sets in.
快打電話給阿憨道歉,然后在梅毒攻擊前咱們趕緊閃人。
No, he said some really hurtful things to me,
不要,他對我說了一些很傷人的話,
and I'd rather stay here and work for Oleg and Alexis.
我寧愿待在這里為奧列格和阿麗西斯工作。
At least I'll have my dignity.
至少我的尊嚴還在。
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go climb the sperm-ship enterprise.
容許我先失陪了,我得爬上精床探險號。
Let me just get these curtains open so I can see better.
先把窗簾拉開,好讓我能看清楚這里。
Seeing better? Is that the way to go?
看清楚點?這不太對吧?
I'm walking on a water bed.
我走在一張水床上。
This is harder than it looks.
這比想象中的要難啊。
How many times has that been said on this bed?
這句話不知道在這張床上說過多少遍了?
Oh, my heel! I swallowed! I accidentally swallowed.
我的鞋跟!我咽下去了!我不小心咽下去了。
You know that's been said.
這句話肯定也常有人說。