So lonely Vincent resorts to hanging around
所以孤獨的文森特是跟醉酒胡鬧的
with drunken teenagers, and he gets shot.
年輕人廝混 然后就被人打了一槍
Or, he shoots himself in despair at his lonely life.
還是因為對生活的絕望 他想開槍結束自己孤寂的生命
The result is the same.
結果都是一樣的
Either way, instead
無論如何都一樣
he could've been at our place painting
他本來可以在我家安心作畫
if I'd behaved differently,
要是我不避著他
if him and my father hadn't argued.
要是他和我父親那次沒有吵架
But, don't you care that some bastard may have gotten away with murder?
難道一點都不關心某個混蛋可能已經逍遙法外了嗎
You want to know so much about his death,
你這么想知道他是怎么死的
but what do you know of his life?
那你知道他是怎么活的嗎
I know that he
我知道 他
tried hard
生前非常努力的
to prove he was
想證明自己
good for something.
并非一無是處
Yes,
對
he did.
他是這樣的
That's why I take flowers to his grave.
所以我才帶著花去墓地看他
That's all I can do for him now.
這是我現在唯一能為他做的了